The New Raith Rovers Thread

This paragraph really made me laugh:

The manager commented, “The first prize will be your logo / name on the front of the new away kit for next season and the second prize will be your logo / name on the back of the team’s away kit for next season. In addition, there 4 other prizes which includes Match Sponsorship, Ball Sponsorship and Hospitality. Our Commercial Team has consulted with our supporters via an online survey and we are confident the new shirt design will be very popular indeed, so if you want your business or favourite charity’s name to be on that shirt, please get involved now - before it’s too late – by contacting Tom Morgan or Laura Andreucci on 01592 263514 (option 2), or by emailing commercial@raithrovers.net.”

The manager commented, “The first prize will be your logo / name on the front of the new away kit for next season and the second prize will be your logo / name on the back of the team’s away kit for next season. In addition, there 4 other prizes which includes Match Sponsorship, Ball Sponsorship and Hospitality. Our Commercial Team has consulted with our supporters via an online survey and we are confident the new shirt design will be very popular indeed, so if you want your business or favourite charity’s name to be on that shirt, please get involved now - before it’s too late – by contacting Tom Morgan or Laura Andreucci on 01592 263514 (option 2), or by emailing commercial@raithrovers.net.”

I wonder if they will add in a consolation prize of the new advertising space being made available under the shirt number.

Excellent news regarding Toshney and Benedictus.

I reckon that's verbatim. I can hear it in that Dundee accent and all.