The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hibs could offer El Alagui on loan for free and we couldn't take him as he's over 21.

Good signing on paper, hopefully does better than Daly and Robertson who were the other two 'marquee' signings if you will...

I think Connolly will be a great addition for you guys - still can't believe McKinnon hasn't got at least one striker in especially since it was clear in October/November that wighton was useless and Daly away. Wtf has he been doing??!

Waiting for the right player as he should be? We can't just magic up a striker for ourselves.

Interesting to see if Connolly signs. Should be good for us. Is he a central player or winger?

still can't believe McKinnon hasn't got at least one striker in especially since it was clear in October/November that wighton was useless and Daly away. Wtf has he been doing??!

We're working on it. Some foreign striker coming in next week that we're going to have a look at. If that doesn't come to anything he's going to just make do with what we have I guess, unless something else comes up.

Tbf I've not seen him in years but the fact he's been released doesn't really say much. Pars have a few strikers who would get a game up top for us no bother (given not hard just now) might be something to do with him wanting more game time.