The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ohhhh! So that's why we were playing Runrig.

Still, i think we should persevere with the crowd picking the team. Then I can boo myself when it all goes wrong. Then tell myself to get to f**k off, then walk out the ground.

What about new signings? How would that work?

The board sign the players and the fans pick the team?

Am I imagining it or did we used to come out to back in black? Even though we play in blue and our biggest rivals play in black and white? Always thought that was a bit odd.

I don't think it was Back in Black. I'm all for upbeat ACDC songs before games.

What about new signings? How would that work?

The board sign the players and the fans pick the team?

No, no. We pick who to sign too. Obviously we'll be victims of other teams having a laugh, but we'll also finally see Gary Glen gracing a Rovers strip.

No, no. We pick who to sign too. Obviously we'll be victims of other teams having a laugh, but we'll also finally see Gary Glen gracing a Rovers strip.

I hear that a half decent Swedish striker currently playing in France is looking for a new challenge..? Could be worth a punt.

Was there not a team in England that let the fans pick the team every week a few years ago after they all bought shares. Sure it was a big thing at the time, presuming it's all stopped now.

Has McCoist been linked with the job yet? Not that I'd want him, it just surprises me he doesn't appear to have been mentioned as a likely candidate in the papers.

He is back with pundit work can't see him leaving that again for management.

Has McCoist been linked with the job yet? Not that I'd want him, it just surprises me he doesn't appear to have been mentioned as a likely candidate in the papers.

Was it not McCoist's outburst and 'demanding names' that lead to Rangers supporters threatening to burn down Stark's, etc?

Doubt he'd be welcomed.

Was it not McCoist's outburst and 'demanding names' that lead to Rangers supporters threatening to burn down Stark's, etc?

Doubt he'd be welcomed.

Aye that was him, as said at the time he actually knew who was involved because his club was involved. Think he was under a bit of pressure tbf on the daft sod. Don't think there's an issue between the clubs, Eric said some nice things about him shortly afterwards in the press and it was all sorted out. I think Hardies loan move shows there's no hassle now.

No doubt he'll turn up on Question of Sport in the near future.

Runrig was one of the most random choices ever surely? Especially since it was played during half time. I'm sure it was "freed from desire" by Gala straight after. So, so random! :lol:

What would be our playlist then? Can we not do one on here and submit it to the club for next season?

Obvious for me would be Alive and Kicking by Simple minds. I also think we should have Waterfront by Simple minds too, since we are pretty close to the water...plus it's got a great opening.

Star Wars duel theme from episode 1 would also be on my list.

Geordie Munro should continue, and I think Dancing in the street is pretty good banter for running out to.

Discuss.

Just as they're coming out of the tunnel...