The New Raith Rovers Thread

37 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Firstly...why are we making such a big song and dance about a "Jambo legend" who is just training with us? I don't care about him being a Hearts legend.

Secondly this is exactly the type of signing I was worried about when Locke arrived. He's barely played in 3 years and you just need to talk to any Dundee Utd fan about what he was like for them and how unfit he was and that was 3 years ago!

I'm actually more excited about young Osei signing as he is raw and has some potential. 

Agree totally.

Stand by for squad number 51 if he signs :rolleyes:

I'm in the mindset that if Skacel (when he does, officially sign) that I'm buzzing for it, yet not expecting much at the same time. But if he still has anything to give he should do well in the Championship. Also, hopefully he can teach Callaghan on how to shoot from outside the box, or tell him not to bother anymore haha.
On another note, buzzing for the Cove game tonight.

Kenny Miller is a prime example who, at 36, is capable of being good at this level. The bonus for him though was getting regular games in the Championship whereas Skacel doesn't appear to have had that at the club(s) he's been at as of late. Skacel might prove his fitness in training but do we have opportunity to test his match fitness other than sign him and hope for the best? 

Holy f**k, was that wrote by his agent?

"Very fit":lol:

"Generate substantial interest across Scottish football"

He's a diving wee cheat of a c**t. 

A perfect fit for when Jambo were financially cheating there way to trophies.

Well said, Gavin.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Holy f**k, was that wrote by his agent?

"Very fit":lol:

"Generate substantial interest across Scottish football"

He's a diving wee cheat of a c**t. 

A perfect fit for when Jambo were financially cheating there way to trophies.

Raging. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What a disgusting press release. It's not like there aren't enough reasons to be embarrassed to support Raith, that's given you another one.

I'm going to word this as dignified  as possible so here goes....

Yer maws a man!