The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

Please bring Baird home lockey....It may hopefully stop Houston having him down as first pick every week even though he's been poor for months

If he was still any good he wouldn't be released. 

He is about a fortnight away from being a washed up has been. 

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Did you not post a loss last year also?

It was about £60k if I remember correctly. What I will never forget is that shortly after your administration you ran up a debt of a quarter of a million pounds trying desperately to escape the third tier.

Now f**k off Grunt.

It was about £60k if I remember correctly. What I will never forget is that shortly after your administration you ran up a debt of a quarter of a million pounds trying desperately to escape the third tier.
Now f**k off Grunt.

We did, what was budgeted for.

The board said from the very start we were going to run at a loss that year. We did post a profit that year and are again, on track budget wise this year.

Says allot about the wee team mentality that you'll "never forget" some accounts from Dunfermline, fs [emoji38]

8 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

We did, what was budgeted for.

The board said from the very start we were going to run at a loss that year. We did post a profit that year and are again, on track budget wise this year.

Says allot about the wee team mentality that you'll "never forget" some accounts from Dunfermline, fs emoji38.png

Cash flow, balance and operating loss/profit are very different things....  I don't think we need to go back down that worn path again do we?  

I take it there is a few raith fans regularly on the Dunfermline thread as well?  Are they as desperate as the townies in here?

I think several Raith fans have appeared on every one of our match threads this season.

Did you not post a loss last year also?

The 2014/15 season saw a 60k loss, yes. No idea how 15/16 ended - hopefully well given the 4th placed finish.

There's a difference between over budget and making a loss, of course. And an unexpected home match with Hearts live on TV will make a big difference.