The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We've been through this a lot in the past, I can't name the player or the team because it isn't common knowledge which would put the person who told me in an awkward position. It's not a massive stretch to guess who the player is. Most of the older posters on here know that I'm generally good for a bit of inside information, I guess we'll see come the end of the week if anything comes of it.

Bene - Motherwell IMHO

Millar's bake house in Kinghorn was the place to be when the pubs emptied on a Friday night, the kangaroo pies* were legendary.

*the steak came in tins from Australia with a kangaroo logo, no Skippys were harmed in this circular delight.

Defence is the real weak point in the team, neither full back is great mchattie isn't even a full back to be honest and Davo in defence gives me the fear. Plus there doesn't seem to be much more knocking about the squad who could come in.

17 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Can we talk about the fact that Julian Broddle has written an autobiography called Down The Line?

I'm assuming Broddle would know fine well how that title could be interpreted.