The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, grumswall said:
9 minutes ago, Beachbum said:
Fancy volunteering to help out Rovers? Then this is for you. emoji4.png

I'm all for engaging fans but surely hiring out a room at a hotel is costly to try and convince people to volunteer?

Dennis may be letting it for free.

20 minutes ago, grumswall said:
29 minutes ago, Beachbum said:
Fancy volunteering to help out Rovers? Then this is for you. emoji4.png

I'm all for engaging fans but surely hiring out a room at a hotel is costly to try and convince people to volunteer?

As said above, I wouldn't imagine we're paying over the odds for the hire of the Strathearn. 

Any licenced establishment in Kirkcaldy is going to welcome a few dozen thirsty punters on a midweek night, especially when season ticket holders can get 15% off the price of any scran they buy. 

Fair enough if that is the case. Iv bought a season ticket but don't have it as the club haven't contacted me to confirm my seat or to get me to collect it yet specky(it's been over a month since I bought it now), I doubt I will get the discount your speaking of.

10 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Fancy volunteering to help out Rovers? Then this is for you. :)

Interesting and forward thinking idea! At a club with so few permanent staff, this is an excellent opportunity for some fans to get involved and help contribute to some of the areas we don't do enough in.

Fair enough if that is the case. Iv bought a season ticket but don't have it as the club haven't contacted me to confirm my seat or to get me to collect it yet specky(it's been over a month since I bought it now), I doubt I will get the discount your speaking of.

Not think it might be worth chasing up if it’s been a month? [emoji849]

Closing in on 800 season tickets sold and with still 4 weeks until the opening home league game there must be more to come. JAR will be pleased. 

Capture.PNG.54ccfdd2c64130bfdd8b90b1ca64ba87.PNG

That’s a lot better than I thought we’d do. Are most of those full price Adult tickets? Either way, good skills to be selling 800 tickets.

Now that we no longer need to shell out for lawnmower maintenance and fuel, we should be in the black again.

10 minutes ago, Alyn Stevenson said:

Vaughan is going to miss the first 2 months of the season...

When he gets back training it might be an idea to loan him to Dumbarton to get his match fitness up to speed. That way he gets fit and takes points off our league rivals at the same time.

38 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

When he gets back training it might be an idea to loan him to Dumbarton to get his match fitness up to speed. That way he gets fit and takes points off our league rivals at the same time.

Thank god we signed Kevin Nisbet to tame the strain of scoring all those goals.