The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

I think one thing is for sure we are going to be linked with several players this summer and will be signing several as well. 

As long as its several more than we managed before the league started last year.

Just now, raith1974 said:

I'm going to say it, probably because he's been found out to be pretty poor. And in terms of Ross Munro no thanks. 

Aye, my working assumption. Kinda sad he didn't find his level in league 1.

6 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Glad the FFP has provided the greater clarity that its readers* greatly needed. Great.

* OK, reader.

27 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Journalism is hard when you've kicked the arse out the John Sim interview and have to write from scratch. 

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Journalism is hard when you've kicked the arse out the John Sim interview and have to write from scratch. 

They do have the consortium interview to get their teeth into now though. That's enough to get them through the pre- season right there. 

38 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It doesn't seem so very long ago that you needed to have a decent grade in Higher English to get onto a journalism course and needed a degree to get a job with a newspaper.

Even then, you'd have thought the editor would make it his or her business to check such articles before they appear in the public domain.

Edited by Specky Ginger