The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

I predict it’ll be even worse, going by that monstrosity of a home kit. 

Fucking hell man, you always swing for the fences don't you.

6 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Just par for the course this season, all strips are honking,  Airdrie have still to reveal this year's special, and it's made by JOMA as well..

Atleast the Airdrie strip is a traditional Diamond style…….or you’d hope. 

Edited by Stardog_champion

Just now, Stardog_champion said:

No really, I’m allowed an opinion. You like it, I don’t. You do know it is allowed to be different yea!! 

Yeah it's more the passion with which you own your opinion. It's either fucking great or the end of civilisation. 

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Really odd how many folk on here don't like it, yet on social media there's both Rovers fans and neutrals saying it's excellent. 

It’ll probably look better in the flesh, they could’ve alternated it with white shorts and red socks with tartan trims

12 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

No really, I’m allowed an opinion. You like it, I don’t. You do know it is allowed to be different yea!! 

Of course you're allowed an opinion but it's still absolutely open to comment and criticism. 

Generally I'm of the view it's a football top so gorgeous and horrific are a bit OTT.

To be balanced I will exchange dugs dinner for miss match of ideas. Almost something cool and "heritage" instead it's too busy and looks like a clash of ideas. 

Replace that collar with navy and lose the red and were getting close.

The fact it jars so much with me might be because our hit rate has been great in recent years. This is a swing and a miss.

If the away is yellow as has been posted with this style it will be a true shocker.

Guess the club only care about units sold and the positive vibe will probably ensure that. Not one for the ages.

1 minute ago, Always next quarter said:

Generally I'm of the view it's a football top so gorgeous and horrific are a bit OTT.

To be balanced I will exchange dugs dinner for miss match of ideas. Almost something cool and "heritage" instead it's too busy and looks like a clash of ideas. 

Replace that collar with navy and lose the red and were getting close.

The fact it jars so much with me might be because our hit rate has been great in recent years. This is a swing and a miss.

If the away is yellow as has been posted with this style it will be a true shocker.

Guess the club only care about units sold and the positive vibe will probably ensure that. Not one for the ages.

Way more eloquent than me. 😆😆

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Don’t care for the white collar…

Was bothered at first by the look of a blue clash between the shirt body and tartan, but then saw a better lit picture and it looks decent…

Still can’t get it internationally, anyone know if the Post Office is anywhere close to getting that mess sorted out?

I’d be happy to help you out and send the strip to you, if it’s possible? What’s the issues? 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

I’d be happy to help you out and send the strip to you, if it’s possible? What’s the issues? 

Thanks, but I’ve already got a volunteer for that…

It was mentioned when they stopped international shipping that the Post Office was jacked and stuff simply wasn’t getting shipped out. The Club a shop still has the header that says no international shipping, I’m looking into ways to do it, might get it shipped to my Aunt and over, we’ll see.

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Thanks, but I’ve already got a volunteer for that…

It was mentioned when they stopped international shipping that the Post Office was jacked and stuff simply wasn’t getting shipped out. The Club a shop still has the header that says no international shipping, I’m looking into ways to do it, might get it shipped to my Aunt and over, we’ll see.

I've been sending stuff from Scotland to the in-laws in Japan for a good few months now (ETA - and the stuff has been arriving quickly!), so I think the international mailing problems the Royal Mail was having a few months back seem to have been sorted. If you're able to get the top mailed out to someone in the UK, they should be able to post it on to you I think.

Edited by Kuma Power

49 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Really odd how many folk on here don't like it, yet on social media there's both Rovers fans and neutrals saying it's excellent. 

On Rovers FB page there is always a load of arse lickers, I commented it was honking, sorry not a fan but just my opinion.