The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Raith69 said:

Thinking of getting the new away top, am I right in thinking with the sizes that you should go up a size so that they fit?

I’ve seen a lot of folk say go up two sizes but with last season’s home & now this year’s away, I’ve gone up one & been fine. 

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Today has been fucking great. I’ll say it again. Today has been fucking great. 

It's been a masterclass in how to run with something which is growing arms and legs on social media. It hasn't been by accident either - as you'll know, even prior to the takeover the club were on the ball with it. It's absolutely incredible how it's gone from being a footnote in our history to becoming a whole new story in itself. A few years back I was quite critical of those who had been involved in marketing with the club, but it's safe to say they've done stellar in more recent times. 

Can I just say I was massively wrong re the away top, still not keen myself but this is fantastic. Seeing Paquito speak so well about the club, shirts sold, with stock going into their club shop and a friendly in Gran Canaria. Great work by the club.