The New Raith Rovers Thread

watched the highlights of the hibs game and davo lost possession on quite a few occassions, anyone care to comment or was this pressure on the lad

He is merely perfecting his dribbling technique of knocking the ball away to the opposition and then rashly tackling it back from them. Hence all the bookings, he is just unlucky and misunderstood. <_<

He is merely perfecting his dribbling technique of knocking the ball away to the opposition and then rashly tackling it back from them. Hence all the bookings, he is just unlucky and misunderstood. <_<

I agree. Ill-fortune always chooses him. Poor guy.

Gotta run, off for a pint with Joey Barton.

watched the highlights of the hibs game and davo lost possession on quite a few occassions, anyone care to comment or was this pressure on the lad

It's his lack of ability being highlighted. I've said for a long time he isn't good enough, McGlynn seems to disagree with me, though.

Gutted Sloan's out for a while. I know we've plenty of midfielders, but I see Sloan as a player who should be starting for us. Injuries are something we could really be doing without too, given the small squad.

It's his lack of ability being highlighted. I've said for a long time he isn't good enough, McGlynn seems to disagree with me, though.

Gutted Sloan's out for a while. I know we've plenty of midfielders, but I see Sloan as a player who should be starting for us. Injuries are something we could really be doing without too, given the small squad.

I personally don't think Sloan will start next year, for me Simmons is better and Mcglynn loves Davo, So I see them being our CM this year.

Well, we shall see who the gaffer prefers today.

I would like to see a midfield of Williamson, Smith, Walker and Simmons.

:huh:

thought smith was injured ? any way lets hope we can do a good job today and smash stirling at least 2 - 0 and williamson and weir as scorers or the latter with two

heres hoping

I don't think there's much doubt what the team will be, or at least I'll be very surprised if it's not:

McGurn, Wilson, Ellis, Campbell, Murray, Davidson, Williamson, Simmons, Tade, Weir, Smith

Didn't think Smith was injured, but Ferry would replace him on the left if so. Otherwise Ferry on the bench with O'Connor, Hill, Walker, Bryce.

I don't think there's much doubt what the team will be, or at least I'll be very surprised if it's not:

McGurn, Wilson, Ellis, Campbell, Murray, Davidson, Williamson, Simmons, Tade, Weir, Smith

Didn't think Smith was injured, but Ferry would replace him on the left if so. Otherwise Ferry on the bench with O'Connor, Hill, Walker, Bryce.

Spot on.

I haven't seen the team, but I'll bet that's right. Walker will replace Tade with half an hour to go, with Williamson moving up front, and Bryce will come on for the last fifteen in place of Weir. Ferry will replace Smith at a similar time.

Sort of wish I was there now, as there's no website updates and Sky Sports aren't updating. Great...

Edit - where are we getting the team from guys?

Edited by Paco

I haven't seen the team, but I'll bet that's right. Walker will replace Tade with half an hour to go, with Williamson moving up front, and Bryce will come on for the last fifteen in place of Weir. Ferry will replace Smith at a similar time.

Sort of wish I was there now, as there's no website updates and Sky Sports aren't updating. Great...

Edit - where are we getting the team from guys?

On fantalk taken from the Stirling site. According to fantalk there will be updates on the official site too.