The New Raith Rovers Thread

New home kit revealed on fishal site (not wild rumour)

Click

nice enough, pretty much ithe puma identikit for Scottish clubs, colour one of the stripes in red and you have the Dundee strip. The shade of blue does look lighter than previous puma efforts as well (or is it the crappy resoution on the missus' laptop). reminds me of a classier verison of the Fifab two stripe shirt. The white trim on the sleeves is nice though, and white shorts, fucking dancer!

Edited by renton

Love the new shirt, just not sure about the sponsor,

it reads like Kittiesticks, which sounds like some kind of street food from Thailandblink.gif

Nice to see Davo wearing a rovers top and smiling at the same time though.tongue.gif

That's absolutely honking. If you look past the Elvis Presley collar, it looks quite cheap and nasty.

I won't be buying it. Hopefully the away kit will be better (and not pink).

Based on my source being pretty much spot on regarding the home kit, I wouldn't count on your being happy....

I think it's awful. Decent enough design but the huge collar and horrible sponsors logo ruin it. Won't be bothering once again! My half and half shirt will look tabby soon enough though. :(

I see it'll be worn with either all white shorts/socks or all blue. Hopefully more often than not white, looks so much better that way.

Edited by Paco

Based on my source being pretty much spot on regarding the home kit, I wouldn't count on your being happy....

On the plus side my girlfriend will insist I buy her it if it's pink, so I'll finally get my 09/10 shirt back to alternate with my 125 one at matches.

Small mercies and all that.

On the plus side my girlfriend will insist I buy her it if it's pink, so I'll finally get my 09/10 shirt back to alternate with my 125 one at matches.

Small mercies and all that.

I would by her it regardless of colour, girls in footie tops & socks are hot

Unless its some generic fat greasy bloater ugly sisters fan

It's quite a common puma template but it looks good in the dark blue. That sponsor will rake getting used to but anreturn to White shorts and socks pleases me lot more than it really should.

I would by her it regardless of colour, girls in footie tops & socks are hot

Unless its some generic fat greasy bloater ugly sisters fan

I don't need to if it isn't pink, my 09/10 top's been nabbed semi-permanently. :lol:

She's not interested in football, so getting her on board as a Raith fan was easy. There was no supported team to replace.

Think it looks like one of the leisure shirts from the Xara/TFG era with an ugly sponsor plonked in the middle. Pretty boring to be honest.

With a pink kit on the horizon, it's set to be a pretty meh set of kits. Shame, as all the puma kits have been spot on.

I really like it, especially the re-introduction of white shorts. Thank f**k it isn't royal blue, i had nightmares that it looked like a Rangers top. The only draw back is the sponser. If anything it should just say Kitty's on the top and Styx on the shorts, but overall its a really good effort. Puma have never let me down in regards to design, with the exception to the silver away top.