The New Raith Rovers Thread

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We have won TWICE as many games as Cowden, scored more goals, and have more points. AT THE MOMENT, we have been better than Cowden. The two games were both deserved draws for either team as much as you dress it up as Cowden throwing points away.

What will happen between now and the end of the season? Who knows. But anyone who says Cowden are better than Raith just now is quite plainly, off their fucking heid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We have won TWICE as many games as Cowden, scored more goals, and have more points. AT THE MOMENT, we have been better than Cowden. The two games were both deserved draws for either team as much as you dress it up as Cowden throwing points away.

What will happen between now and the end of the season? Who knows. But anyone who says Cowden are better than Raith just now is quite plainly, off their fucking heid.

Rovers have played two more home games than Cowden and also played a game more. Cowden's away record is better, not by much granted but from what I have seen of the Rovers they are not any better than Cowden. Sorry.

Rovers have played two more home games than Cowden and also played a game more. Cowden's away record is better, not by much granted but from what I have seen of the Rovers they are not any better than Cowden. Sorry.

You haven't won since September the 1st. Stop making excuses and deal with it. Up til now we've been a far better side than Cowdenbeath, one win in ten or not.

You haven't won since September the 1st. Stop making excuses and deal with it. Up til now we've been a far better side than Cowdenbeath, one win in ten or not.

You might have been better earlier on in the season but 6 points from your last ten games hardly backs that up. Cowden have had a bad run but if you think your form is great good luck.

You might have been better earlier on in the season but 6 points from your last ten games hardly backs that up. Cowden have had a bad run but if you think your form is great good luck.

Where did he imply that Rovers form was 'great'?

... and why are you so fucking touchy about one comment from Andy thinking Rovers will finish above Cowden anyway?

I think the last few post in this thread are more than enough evidence that no-one thinks we're in good form. No idea where you pulled that one from.

You seem very angry that Raith are viewed as being better than a team who haven't recorded a league victory in over four months. Why is this?

I see young Danny Thomson who we had on loan a year ago has been released from hearts, creative central midfielder.. Worth gettin in til end of season in my view.

I liked him last year but he ended up finding himself on the bench despite him being one of our better players during that spell. 100% all the time. Maybe not the best overall player but was decent. We are pretty much covered at centre mid though with walker, anderson, hamill, callachan and even mensing can play there.

If we are to bring anyone in, I can't imagine a creative midfielder is what we're looking for.

For me, we either extend Smith's loan or get someone else to play there. I really don't want to see us playing Hamill on the left again. Hamill doesn't play very well there, and it makes us lopsided and highly predictable.

If we are to bring anyone in, I can't imagine a creative midfielder is what we're looking for.

For me, we either extend Smith's loan or get someone else to play there. I really don't want to see us playing Hamill on the left again. Hamill doesn't play very well there, and it makes us lopsided and highly predictable.

I get the feeling that Murray agrees - on saturday with G. Anderson out, he elected to move smith out to the other wing and play Walker wide with Hammill and S. Anderson through the middle.

Needless to say that as hit and miss as G. Anderson sometimes is, without him we lack any kind of penetration down the flanks. Were that we had any money to bring someone in (we don't) then it would be another wide player as you say. We ahve other options for central midfield - Mensing (if Hill can stay on the pitch) Callachan and Vaughn - but Murray needs to learn to try the latter two at some point, espeically if one or more of or ususal midfield is off form.....

I reckon Spence is trying to wind us all up. Southport would have to pay a fee, and I'm not sure how they would manage that. He could sign a PCA with them right enough, but players don't tend to broadcast that.

Well, Spence bloody better just be winding us up!

I reckon Spence is trying to wind us all up. Southport would have to pay a fee, and I'm not sure how they would manage that. He could sign a PCA with them right enough, but players don't tend to broadcast that.

Well, Spence bloody better just be winding us up!

Looks it, hence my swiftly (but not quite swiftly enough) deleted post! :lol:

Edited by true_rover

every penny of it should go towards the running costs and to our debt. the pitch was only as bad as it was on sunday due to the weather lately, it has been in good enough condition the rest of the season and im sure the guys who look after it will have it back to a good quality in no time