The New Raith Rovers Thread

It shows as well that coming to a club like the Rovers and doing well can springboard a move upwards. Hope we can get a few players who are in the same mould as Graham, improve them and then move them on. Shame there. Wasn't a fee involved but maybe next time.

Clearly Archie Campbell or whoever he is doesn't have ny ambition signing on at Morton again.

Clearly. Bacharou left last year, clearly expecting a big move, only to wind up back in Greenock. Kirkcaldy is the destination for players with ambition.

It shows as well that coming to a club like the Rovers and doing well can springboard a move upwards. Hope we can get a few players who are in the same mould as Graham, improve them and then move them on. Shame there. Wasn't a fee involved but maybe next time.

Clearly Archie Campbell or whoever he is doesn't have ny ambition signing on at Morton again.

Out of curiosity. Why the dig at Campbell?

Out of curiosity. Why the dig at Campbell?

Forzamorton says Campbell turned down a better offer from Raith to re-sign at Morton this week

Any idea the last Rovers player to manage as many as 27 goals in a single season?

I've had a wee swatch at Soccerbase - it only goes back to 1996/97 and the only player coming close in the last 18 years is Nacho Novo, and even then he only managed 20 in 2001/02.

I'm guessing it'll be Gordon Dalziel, but I don't have Always Next Season at hand to check.

Nae pars next season :-( could o done with the gate money and always a good day out.

Ah well they're just a wee team lol

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

We will miss the gate money however Dundee or Hearts will travel well if they are near the top of the league

Folk are moaning aboot the fife derby gate but they will suffer without the fans us and falkirk take to least end,ok they have the gers support to bail them out,but they will have to budget carefully for dross like east fife and arbroath!

Happy days the cheats are down KARMA!

No point greeting about gate money.

We were all going on about sporting integrity last year re Rangers, cant go bleating about money now. The same applies.

We dealt with no Pars two years ago, we can again.

Plus, lets be honest - the derby crowds were fucking awful this year. Surely a title chasing Falkirk/Dundee or even Hearts (who knows) would bring as much as the Pars have this year?

All this about other teams! What if we are competing at the top? Our crowds were decent when we were challenging. Certainly better than the last couple of years!

Werent great thought. We are talking 1800-2000 rather than 1400-1500.