The New Raith Rovers Thread

Sounding good at the moment.

I'm intrigued as to who may be expected in the next couple of days. Hopefully we'll see McGurn re-sign soon as well.

I wouldn't say we were spending more because we think reconstruction will go through. If we were, I think there would have been more announcements (and two year deals) as we looked to steal a march on our opponents. Indeed, I expect a deluge of transfer activity from previously hesitant first division clubs if it does go through.

I'm quite comfortable we're acting sensibly with regards to our budget. We should be making a nice profit for the year thanks to the Celtic games, so perhaps there is a little more available.

Craig Barr was released by Livi? Would be a better option that Hill I think.

Away to America for a few trials. If he doesn't get anything over there he will be a Morton player next season according to Moore in the local paper.

At least buy me a drink first, eh? :P

Not got a clue about the stand going up, would be great to get it up for the start of next season but that's not going to happen.

Fifers don't buy folk drink...

Hill signs on again so back to Craig Barr...never mind...