The New Raith Rovers Thread

Really pleased with this.

Just simply looking at the Dundee fans opinion is really encouraging.

I've been on a bit of a Facebook sabbatical and popped on tonight for curiosity and of course it beggars belief. Some guy ranting that were relegation fodder and every effort should be made to tie down spence!!! Does he even go!

Feel sorry for the club as they really are trying to build some good communication channels with the fans but that comes at the expense of fifes finest roasters offering up their thoughts

Nade is a decent signing for Raith, will bring players into the game with his strength and hold up play. I'm pretty sure half of you's said he was a dreadful signing back in January for us.

How times change eh?

I heard that there was a slight snag with the Conroy signing, as were have all but agreed to take Wighton on a season long loan, as well as Nicky Riley on a permanent deal, but Conroy has a year left to run on his contract, so wants his contract paid up by Dundee as well as signing for us, but Dundee would rather he went out on loan, but you can only take one player on loan from one club.

Yeah, that was my info (may still come to pass I suppose).

Nade :lol:

Worth pointing out, I don't think you can have more than one loanee over a certain age. I'm not sure what age that is, but could it be possible that Dundee have released Conroy so we can take him, while also getting McKeown on loan. The same could feasibly said of Wighton.

Things are starting to shape up well so far.