The New Raith Rovers Thread

I can't really take to any of our new signings, other than Stewart or Conroy who seem decent enough.

I'm already sick of watching Perry and McKeown in Rovers shirts, it's like we've gotten back Paul Hilland and Chris McLeod.

Sounds like Cuthbert is going to be out for the rest of 2014 so no sign of the injuries clearing up.

I can't really take to any of our new signings, other than Stewart or Conroy who seem decent enough.

I'm already sick of watching Perry and McKeown in Rovers shirts, it's like we've gotten back Paul Hilland and Chris McLeod.

Sounds like Cuthbert is going to be out for the rest of 2014 so no sign of the injuries clearing up.

Should have left McKeown with us. You've ruined him.

Don't know where to start really, yet again undone with schoolboy defending no matter the opposition you can't give away goals like that. As for Murray it's like listening to a politician trying to fool his electorate, Hes absolutely no passion and you could just play the same interview each week I was watching McCoist and even at 3-0 he was going radio rental at a player for some poor play then you look at Murray just standing there looking into space whilst his team being humiliated on national television. Notice John McGlynn in the directors box last night bet you he can't wait to play us next Saturday.

To lose the games against Hearts, Dundee and Rangers isn't really an indication of Murrays abilities as a manger.

The manner of all 3 defeats? That certainly is. Simply not good enough.

Exactly Calderon , it's not the fact we are losing to these teams it's the way in which we are losing , it's hard enough without giving these teams a 3goal start. The worrying thing for me is there doesn't look to be any improvement or lessons learnt.

I was watching McCoist and even at 3-0 he was going radio rental at a player for some poor play then you look at Murray just standing there looking into space whilst his team being humiliated on national television.

You're comparing your manager's abilities unfavourably to McCoist's?

I know you're fed up with Murray but I cannot, nay will not, accept that he can be quite THAT bad.

Livingston game is utterly massive for Murray. Lose that and its hard to see how he can recover.

I think similar has been written prior to the Dumbarton and Cowdenbgames.

Win v Livingston and his job is save till the Falkirk game, which will be utterly massive, then the QOS game, and on.

Basically it seems he is 1 defeat (out with Hearts, Hibs and Rangers) from fans demanding his removal.

I think similar has been written prior to the Dumbarton and Cowdenbgames.

Win v Livingston and his job is save till the Falkirk game, which will be utterly massive, then the QOS game, and on.

Basically it seems he is 1 defeat (out with Hearts, Hibs and Rangers) from fans demanding his removal.

The writing is on the wall. It's just a matter of time.

It's not the fact we're losing games, especially to Hearts and Rangers, but it's the manner.

Tactics...awful! Selection...awful! Game Management...awful! Its being reported we were "outclassed" by them but that would indicate we actually had any class about us last night. We didn't have a shot on goal until the 2nd half. We has no out ball, no pace and made the mistakes we've been making for the past 10 months. How many times can he say "we need to learn from our mistakes". YOU'VE HAD MONTHS! If you can't sort it out by now Murray you need to leave and allow someone else to.

I said at the start of the month he needed to get 6 points. Looking at the performances, and I include Cowdenbeath in this, I'll be astonished if we get anything from the next two games.

Losing to livi falkirk and hibs will seal grant murrays fate. And still give us plenty time to turn things arround and not be relegated.

Any half whit can see that the players do not play for grant murray!

There is no desire no passion no fight! And can also say that about grant murray. The man doesnt remove his folded arms within the 90 minutes!

I went to starks park today, handed my season ticket in. And asked for a refund, the office staff laughed and said "what"? "Why"?

I replied, ive been sold an item under false pretense, i was promised a change from last season, a bigger squad, strength in depth and quality,

A manager who in interviews replies with the same answers," we lost silly goals and daft times and we need to lift the players now"

Well so far weve seen none of that!

Ive left all my details with the office and insisted i expect a reply from someone of importance by middle of the week!

Im not wasting anymore time effort and money on watching my beloved club go into another anelka era,! Watching it then was bad enough. I shall be joining the many others who have done the same over the last 6-12 months... And beyond to be fair, i will become a pub gillette soccer saturday supporter untill further notice!

Losing to livi falkirk and hibs will seal grant murrays fate. And still give us plenty time to turn things arround and not be relegated.

Any half whit can see that the players do not play for grant murray!

There is no desire no passion no fight! And can also say that about grant murray. The man doesnt remove his folded arms within the 90 minutes!

I went to starks park today, handed my season ticket in. And asked for a refund, the office staff laughed and said "what"? "Why"?

I replied, ive been sold an item under false pretense, i was promised a change from last season, a bigger squad, strength in depth and quality,

A manager who in interviews replies with the same answers," we lost silly goals and daft times and we need to lift the players now"

Well so far weve seen none of that!

Ive left all my details with the office and insisted i expect a reply from someone of importance by middle of the week!

Im not wasting anymore time effort and money on watching my beloved club go into another anelka era,! Watching it then was bad enough. I shall be joining the many others who have done the same over the last 6-12 months... And beyond to be fair, i will become a pub gillette soccer saturday supporter untill further notice!

:lol: