The New Raith Rovers Thread

Cardle would've been our highest earner, so can't see it. He'll likely get another crack at the prem.

Was surprised to see Richie Brittain released, although we have no chance I'd imagine. Maybe worth looking at a couple of their released players, though.

Edited by Michael W

Cardle would've been our highest earner, so can't see it. He'll likely get another crack at the prem.

Was surprised to see Richie Brittain released, although we have no chance I'd imagine. Maybe worth looking at a couple of their released players, though.

Not St Johnstone bound.

Cardle just isn't quite good enough for the top flight. You may have every chance.

I wouldn't want Cardle back, no doubt he was fantastic in certain games (about 1 in 8 and usually on TV) but he was the most frustrating player to watch in every other game. I'd much rather have conroy who's more involved and chipped in with a good few goals and assists.

I wouldn't want Cardle back, no doubt he was fantastic in certain games (about 1 in 8 and usually on TV) but he was the most frustrating player to watch in every other game. I'd much rather have conroy who's more involved and chipped in with a good few goals and assists.

We may end up missing out on both if we don't get a manager in soon..