The New Raith Rovers Thread

Also, very similarly Raithie, when everyone was singing "But I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" after the big wins too.

:lol: Thinking back, I might have been going a bit mental at the time with the adrenaline of the 93rd minute winner, but against Dundee when Allan Walker hammered in that stoater from the edge of the box to end their unbeaten run. Status Quo's Rocking All Over the World was on the tannoy and I'm sure folks were singing that just on the basis it was a song and everyone was embroiled in utter scenes.

"Broad AND Narrow"...

That's a bit Irish...

Dublin's fair city has broad streets and it has narrow streets, and sweet Molly Malone wheeled her wheelbarrow through all of them. What's the problem?

We come from Kirkcaldy, just over the Forth, we'll drink all your whisky and Newcastle Brown (f**k knows why, it's louping, but it was popular in the '80s), the Rovers boys are in town. Na na na, na na na na...etc.

Hello, hello, we are the Rovers boys, hello, hello, you'll know us by our...no?...you want me to leave?...but, but, I always liked that one? It was only 'fermline blood! Honestly! Is that a siren I can hear?

Obviously I'll reserve judgement til I see him but his record isn't exactly great...

Forfar fans seem pretty sad to see him go and obviously rate him, which IMO is always a good sign.