The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'd take Riordan, fair enough he's a scumbag but I'm sure he'll do a job, plus he was decent at free kicks wasn't he?

I'm sure Ray Mac already has a few candidates for a striker for the 2nd half of the season. I'd extend Wighton's loan spell. He gets it tight on this from some fans and very unfairly in my opinion, but I genuinely think he's a player.

Any news on our injuries? Kinda glad we've got a weekend "off", a rest for those injured but then 3 difficult games all within a week to follow up on.

Wouldn't go near Riordan at all.

Well passed it and totally unsalvagable. He definitely had the talent but he spunked that away a long, long time ago.

You would be better plucking a random out of the Saturday ammies.

Edited by mojito

Of course we won't sign Derek Riordan.

I heard John Sutton on loan as a possibility though I've no idea if there's any truth in it. Would be about as like for like with Daly as you're likely to see, mind you.

John Sutton would be a brilliant signing IMO. 2 year ago, he was one of the top scorers in the premiership. Last year he was poor but his whole team was poor..

I remember we were advised not to go near dalziel but thankfully a certain manager ignored that advice

Riordan would be worth a punt on a pay as you play basis intially

It's the obvious comparison but Riordan got his chance at alloa and by all accounts was woeful and there was certainly no scramble to keep him on. That along with the fact he just comes across as a wee p***k means I would rather we didn't.

By on large examples like dalziels are few and far between.

It's the obvious comparison but Riordan got his chance at alloa and by all accounts was woeful and there was certainly no scramble to keep him on. That along with the fact he just comes across as a wee p***k means I would rather we didn't.

By on large examples like dalziels are few and far between.

Mmm

Dalziel was given his chance at east stirling with no scramble to keep him or a scramble from other clubs to take him on

we,ve had a number of wee and big p***ks at our club I,m sure you supported