The New Raith Rovers Thread

Trialist up front. Either that or it's the same guy as Saturday and he'll be stuck out on the wing while Anderson fucks about in an offside position for 90 minutes again...

Who is the Trialist? My list of possibles were, the boy Falkirk freed, Kudus Odeyegay (sp? Near enough) from Dundee United who was on loan at Cowden last season. Any more guesses?

Who is the Trialist? My list of possibles were, the boy Falkirk freed, Kudus Odeyegay (sp? Near enough) from Dundee United who was on loan at Cowden last season. Any more guesses?

It's jj hooper, plays in the conference south, scored 20goals in 29 games last season

Positives: the PA works! The team look brilliant against a very youthful looking Celtic.

Negatives: Catering is still pretty poor. The tea is the worst I've ever tasted. I'd be greeting if I'd paid £10 to see us play Celtic u-17/u-19.

Geordie Munrover a little less diplomatic than Matt Elder on Twitter before the game, who when asked if the trialist was Jamie Masson again, replied 'doesn't look like it'. :lol:

Edited by Paco

Positives: the PA works! The team look brilliant against a very youthful looking Celtic.

Negatives: Catering is still pretty poor. The tea is the worst I've ever tasted. I'd be greeting if I'd paid £10 to see us play Celtic u-17/u-19.

To be honest the team doesn't look great at present but we will see how the second half pans out

He's looked decent, did well for the goal, beating his man, heading to the line and putting a good ball across goal.

Generally looked lively, although Celtic had far more of the ball.

He's scored for both Inverness and Dunfermline during trials in the last two or three weeks.

He's looked decent, did well for the goal, beating his man, heading to the line and putting a good ball across goal.

Generally looked lively, although Celtic had far more of the ball.

He's scored for both Inverness and Dunfermline during trials in the last two or three weeks.

Why haven't they signed him?? Especially those f**k tards up the road. Oh well he is on trial with us now so least we know he will be with shitfermline all signed tomorrow now