The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'd crawl through nettles then pour brine on the wounds just to see Tade at Starks again.

Calm the ham. If ever a player was remembered with rose tinted specs then it's Tade.

He was a cult hero as most of us looked at him and thought if that guy can be a professional footballer then so can I! He was strong and fast but an absolute haddie of a player!

Tade was top scorer in the Romanian league last season. It is abundantly clear that he has came on leaps and bounds as a player since he was with us, including finding some finishing ability.

He won't end up back in Scotland if the owner really has released his 500k signing during his mental implosion. Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in the Championship down here.

Except for those games he played, in the champions league. Which really are Champions League games.

Qualifiers are the chance to 'qualify' for the tournament, if they were proper champions league matches they would be called round 1,2 etc

Calm the ham. If ever a player was remembered with rose tinted specs then it's Tade.

He was a cult hero as most of us looked at him and thought if that guy can be a professional footballer then so can I! He was strong and fast but an absolute haddie of a player!

I think his ham is sufficiently quiescent. Yeah Tade relied a lot on his physique and pace and lacked composure which meant his first touch wasn't great, but he was definitely a footballer, no where near a haddie and would absolutely romp this league.

Qualifiers are the chance to 'qualify' for the tournament, if they were proper champions league matches they would be called round 1,2 etc

But it's still the tournament proper. It's a qualifier for the group stage, which is a progression of the same tournament. Qualifying for the actual tournament is sorted by league positions.

For instance Celtic qualified for the Champions League by finishing in first place in the Scottish Premiership. They'll be knocked out of the Champions League during the qualifying round if they lose to Malmo when they play in Sweden. There's a massive difference.

Vukanovic looks decent, but costa is better all round striker.

Vukanovic is very quick and skillful has an excelant shot.

Costa all be it against lesser teams has scored 3 in 2 games, puts himself about, wins endless headers holds up the ball and knows where the goal is, derserves a first team chance in my opinion.