The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is that not exactly the type of players the Toshney and Davidson are in the middle of the park?

Another centre back would only make sense if we were planning on playing 3 at the back but that won't be happening with the signings of B. Barr and Johnston.

We really, really don't need a centre back.

Maybe just offering him training facilities.

far too good for a team like Raith anyway. Only problem are his injuries, one of the few I was legitimately disappointed we let go but I can only assume he may be finished

Killie lad suggesting the trialist is too good for us but he was released by a team who finished second bottom of the premier. I would suggest you have an over inflated opinion of your owns team ability. Surely championship level would be his next destination?

Killie lad suggesting the trialist is too good for us but he was released by a team who finished second bottom of the premier. I would suggest you have an over inflated opinion of your owns team ability. Surely championship level would be his next destination?

we are much better than raith, I know that much, he was released because he was injured while clarke was with us not because of his ability. He could easily go to a team like St johnstone, inverness, Ross county and do well Edited by killie_lad

What's Laidlaw like? No one on here seems to be that excited about him. Why would hibs be interested?

You're own team's fans kept referring him as Ross Laidlol a couple of years ago after he literally through two goals in the back of the net in one half against you lot..

He did have a blinder against Hibs that same season in the Scottish cup though. When I say 'blinder', he still conceded 2 goals, but he was the reason we didn't concede the third and we ended up winning 3-2. Grant Murray being their under 21 coach might have something to do with him being taken on..