The New Raith Rovers Thread

:lol:

Settle down, never knew you had signed Messi et al for the run in. You were also fucking woeful in the first game at Starks.

Aye we were woeful, but we should still have buried your team, who created feck all the whole game and won near the end by a goalie's miskick.

We've sorted you out twice at Dumfries, and I expect the same again when you come back up here.

PS - I dont think there's a club in the First Division with the stature to be signing Messi, (name one if there is) so no shame for us there, but it seems your lot will soon be joining the part time ranks with the Dumbarton's and Stenhousemuirs where you belong.

Edited by Raith_Raver

Aye we were woeful, but we should still have buried your team, who created feck all the whole game and won near the end by a goalie's miskick.

We've sorted you out twice at Dumfries, and I expect the same again when you come back up here.

PS - I dont think there's a club in the First Division with the stature to be signing Messi, (name one if there is) so no shame for us there, but it seems your lot will soon be joining the part time ranks with the Dumbarton's and Stenhousemuirs where you belong.

Dude you edited your post and still left that in and sounding like a serious point. No................just no.

wtf-o.gif

Deluded! coming from the one who says the the only way we can beat Partick and Dunfermline away - nae, beat feckin QOS at Starks is to sign someone like Messi.

And when I point out the ridiculous exaggeration folk think I'm taking you seriously. Feck me :lol:

Aye, I can also read the part where you lost 7 games. Unbeatable you are not.

This is all about you saying its unreasonable - lacking intelligence even - for us to expect to avoid defeat where we've already played and not lost. We've only lost two away games in the league this season, to Dundee and Falkirk, and we were unlucky both times. Five of our defeats were at home, where everyone acknowledges we're a different team. We might remind you - again - that we had no trouble taking six points at Dumffries but lost to you at Stark's Park.

Is there something about this thats hard for you to grasp? :unsure:

Expecting something and thinking you have a good chance of doing something are completely different things.

They are? :o

I do expect we'll avoid defeat in those games, because theres a good chance of it happening. A very good chance of it happening. We've 'previous', you see.

Its not a certainty, as you seem to think we're claiming, with your shite about needing someone like Messi to accomplish it. You seem to have taken some serious issue to folk having simple and justifiable optimism about their team.

And this is a Raith thread after all.

Edited by Raith_Raver

I have gave my answer to this, expecting results is something for clubs like Barcelona not for a stuttering Raith Rovers hence the Messi exaggeration.

Edit on your edit - Whistle Blower rightly states your getting a bit ahead of yourself EXPECTING things.

:lol:

Did you ask Whistleblower what his expectaions are? And is he allowed to have such expectations, seeing its something seemingly taboo in your eyes?

Feck me... :rolleyes:

We might remind you - again - that we had no trouble taking six points at Dumfries but lost to you at Stark's Park.

Is there something about this thats hard for you to grasp? :unsure:

Did you see the first game? I'd suggest you had lots of "trouble" doing so despite us handing you a two goal lead without you having to try. We dominated the rest of the game and were looking likely to equalise at 2-1 before Reid got sent off late on and you added a third in injury time.

Granted the second game was as easy and comfortable a win anyone's had at Palmerston this season. Falkirk won here 5-1 but didn't actually have it as easy as Raith had last month.

We were utterly shit in both games at Palmerston, both clubs were pish in the game at Starks.

We defended like schoolkids early on in the first one. That apart I thought we played pretty well in it and should probably have gotten something from the game. No arguing with you second time though. I didn't see the game at Starks.

New forum rule, especially for Raith Rovers fans:

THOU SHALT HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS OF YOUR TEAM :)

Where have you been for the last 6 years? All the shit we've been through, if any team's fans should know not to underestimate teams it should be ours. In the second division we were getting shafted by the likes of Brechin and Forfar. It isn't that we don't have belief in the team, it's just that we're not daft enough to think that other teams can't come along and take points away from us.