The New Raith Rovers Thread

Gregory Tade via Facebook:

it might be the time to show my swagg, and win the league, because hiding is not my style and, enough with: the hoppefully, maybe, let's hope so and other. Let's be arrogant, and come out of the closet and say it proudly like a team who deserve it more than anybody else: We will win this league because we owe to fans and ourself. so thanks to all your support we'll deliver or try our hardest.

cool.gif

Agreed.

Anybody else think we should do the song that rw89 posted, the "Lets pretend we've scored a goal?"

I'd be up for that. I'd be the same for any believe chants. f**k it, so long as there is vocal atmosphere at the game and the players know that we are 100% behind them.

Gregory Tade via Facebook:

it might be the time to show my swagg, and win the league, because hiding is not my style and, enough with: the hoppefully, maybe, let's hope so and other. Let's be arrogant, and come out of the closet and say it proudly like a team who deserve it more than anybody else: We will win this league because we owe to fans and ourself. so thanks to all your support we'll deliver or try our hardest.

cool.gif

If that's not a rallying call, i dunno what is. If we're gonnae do it, this is the season.

KAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

As I said on fantalk, our support was immense today. We need the same against Cowdenbeath as it is a massive boost to the team. Saying we need to try to get along as many extra people as possible. It will be a massive game again, given that it is our game in hand and they have been playing well and pushed us within minutes in our last game. However, I firmly believe we can do this. The end of the game was immense today, everyone going mental and singing. Not even half the fans but pretty much 80 or 90% of the fans up on their feet after we scored.

Just discussing the good old days of Dalziel. Keep saying I feel like I'm about to wake up, go to a game with a teamsheet reading a back four of Hilland, McLeod, Lumsden, Lyle. Crilly and Ferguson, Laurie Ellis on the left wing (:unsure: ) and Eddie Annand up front.

By f**k, I'm loving this joyride we're on at the moment. Long may it continue,

CHRIS MCFUCKINGCLEOD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Can we have spoiler tags when his name is to be mentioned from now on, please? I'm going to be having nightmares tonight. :(

I felt sorry for Lumsden having to play in defence alongside McLeod with Ally Brown being behind him in goals! :lol::ph34r:

I wonder if Brown, Lyle & McLeod played together in the same team for Stenhousemuir. :unsure:

Edited by Willie Gray Ate My Hamster

I felt sorry for Lumsden having to play in defence alongside McLeod with Ally Brown being behind him in goals! :lol::ph34r:

I wonder if Brown, Lyle & McLeod played together in the same team for Stenhousemuir. :unsure:

As did I. Alessandro Nesta in his prime would have looked shit beside McLeod due to the latter's ineptitude. Poor Lumsden had to do the job of two CBs, it really was a thankless task.

Christ, that's some though. Chuck in Hilland and Hajovski and you've pretty much got my nightmare back five.

Edited by Michael W

As I said on fantalk, our support was immense today. We need the same against Cowdenbeath as it is a massive boost to the team. Saying we need to try to get along as many extra people as possible. It will be a massive game again, given that it is our game in hand and they have been playing well and pushed us within minutes in our last game. However, I firmly believe we can do this. The end of the game was immense today, everyone going mental and singing. Not even half the fans but pretty much 80 or 90% of the fans up on their feet after we scored.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH ABOVE POST!!cool.gif

WE REALLY NEED TO GET BEHIND THE ROVERS ON SATURDAY AND CHEER THEM ON TAE A BATTERIN' O THE 'BEATHsmile.gif.....goal difference 'n aw that,.ken?

Sorry, Sir Jimmy but when push comes tae shove.............wink.gif

Edited by Wee Sandy