The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just with RATM mentioning Tade above, I seen him coming out of the estate agents down the high street on Friday, just thought to myself might not be anything so just leave it.

Mentioned to my mate at the game yesterday, he said that his dad knew Tade's landlord and the landlord said to his dad that he will not be staying in the same house much longer. So don't know how to take that, he could maybe moving to somewhere else in Kirkcaldy - just have to wait and see.

I see that Damien Casalinuovo has been released by Hamilton. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Stark's Park next season, particularly if we're still in the First Division.

Can we not sign him on amateur forms straight away and use him to get us over the finishing line?

I'll flog my playstation, golf clubs, car, the lot to pay his wages!

I see that Damien Casalinuovo has been released by Hamilton. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Stark's Park next season, particularly if we're still in the First Division.

Also, apparently there's some sort of transfer rumour about Greg Tadé in the Sunday Post, but I've no idea what it is.

Depends how much money he'll be looking for I suppose.

Someone on FanTalk said Tadé has signed a pre-contract with Aberdeen. Obviously these are just rumours, but it is looking increasingly likely he's going at the end of the season. I'd be delighted if we signed Casalinouvo, though I'd hope we actually attempted to play football if he was in the side rather than just hoof it for him to run at.

shame to see tade go but you cant grudge him a move it has been a win win situation for him and the rovers. as for replacements big casa on a free and kevin smith likely to be freed by notts county could be decent in the spl and great in the 1st

http://www.raithroversfc.com/cgi-bin/latestnews.cgi?id=3685

About 2500 tickets sold for East End? Better hurry up and get mine.

This may make me sound like a dick, yet i hope we don't give you anymore tickets.

We're the home side so we should have the advantage by having 3/4 of the stadium for Pars fans, as by giving Raith a lot of tickets, we may not have that advantage in support.

This may make me sound like a dick, yet i hope we don't give you anymore tickets.

We're the home side so we should have the advantage by having 3/4 of the stadium for Pars fans, as by giving Raith a lot of tickets, we may not have that advantage in support.

If your BOD's think they can make a shekel or two, no doubt the tickets will appear.

yep, dickwink.gif

only joking (kind of) but you need to get all your buddies to buy tickets so you lot sell out the rest of the stadium as if we do sell all ours, as seems likely, there is no way your club will refuse us extra tickets only to be left out of pocket with empty seats.

How can there be no more concession tickets? Surely tickets should be sold to kids, adults, seniors, students etc as required until all seats are filled? Or is this just another example of the football fan being fleeced again??blink.gif

This is the first I've heard of all-ticket matches having a set number of 'concession' tickets.

Presumably it means they've ran out of child/OAP tickets. I remember when I bought my student ticket for the new year match last year they just wrote 'student' on an adult ticket and took the student price. Surely you could do the same, or simply issue an U-16 with an adult ticket but take the kid's price for it.

I hope there has been some kind of communication breakdown here, because if not then the whole thing stinks of us being fleeced. Why should someone who goes to buys a ticket for himself and his child be forced to buy two adult tickets? what a nonsense.

Edited by Michael W

This is the first I've heard of all-ticket matches having a set number of 'concession' tickets.

Presumably it means they've ran out of child/OAP tickets. I remember when I bought my student ticket for the new year match last year they just wrote 'student' on an adult ticket and took the student price. Surely you could do the same, or simply issue an U-16 with an adult ticket but take the kid's price for it.

I hope there has been some kind of communication breakdown here, because if not then the whole thing stinks of us being fleeced. Why should someone who goes to buys a ticket for himself and his child be forced to buy two adult tickets? what a nonsense.

Hear hear!

Dirty cheating townie scumbags etc etc.tongue.gif

:lol: BBC Alba. Honestly, I have no idea why they bother. They always fire on a token fixture, with no interest to fans other than those involved. Usually a Ross County vs Partick thistle game or such (no offence to either teams). Christ, even for the Fife derby people wouldn't be inclined to watch as neutrals I reckon.

:lol: BBC Alba. Honestly, I have no idea why they bother. They always fire on a token fixture, with no interest to fans other than those involved. Usually a Ross County vs Partick thistle game or such (no offence to either teams). Christ, even for the Fife derby people wouldn't be inclined to watch as neutrals I reckon.

I've no idea either! How many games are they allowed to show per year? :unsure:

The BBC should at least do a highlights show featuring all three leagues in the SFL or are they only interested in showing English lower league football despite being the British Broadcasting corporation...