The New Raith Rovers Thread

40 minutes ago, renton said:

Same reason clubs pack their home fans into one stand and give the rest over when Celtic and The Rangers come to town. It's decent marketing in one sense, a nice easy trip to Kirkcaldy, watch your club effortlessly steamroller mein gracious hosts, and then come along and get a chinwag with a genuine club legend and Gary Locke. The fact that it undercuts what little dignity we've scrounged together over the years as a club is neither here, nor there.

I've never had a bad word to say about the guys running the club based on personal info but that is fucking rubbish.  Then drysdale has a go at stay away support?  Craig Barr (not a hibby or Jambo, good lad tho) winner on Sunday please. 

My question is...if we get pumped on Sunday should our manager then be going straight afterwards to a hospitality piss up to have laugh and a joke with fans of the opposition? Clearly the answer should be no but we know no matter what happens on Sunday Locke will still be there.

This match feels far more like a Locke and Skacel testimonial then a serious Scottish Cup game and that's purely down to the way the club have been marketing it. Oh and the daily news article from Skacel about how much he still loves Hearts.

Hearts rejects. 

Rovers need to get rid. The game up here is rotten with situations like this where those in the game look after mates rather give a shit about the club employing them.

Fans deserve better.

5 minutes ago, Geordie_Munrover said:

I'm sure in one article I've read Skacel refers to them as " my hearts" haha

And how it's amazing chance to say goodbye to hearts.  Mchattie then going on about how the most cost effective match this season for Raith on tv in the Scottish isn't as big as a final he had no part to play shows you the mentality of not only the players but the manager at the club.  My mate doesn't dislike hearts but it doesn't help he's Hibs.  It's that simple.  As Locke was appointed if you can be arsed go back to my comments because as a professional players where told what to expect from Jim Jeffries son in law. 

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Hearts rejects. 

Rovers need to get rid. The game up here is rotten with situations like this where those in the game look after mates rather give a shit about the club employing them.

Fans deserve better.

th?&id=OIP.M56c23787b9a64d38ba0f7c4250b259a4o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Jefferies did a job for us and didn't sign all his old mates. He'd come into the grounds bar to speak to fans post match.

Locke is ripping the piss out your club.

Away for a bit of hospitality straight after the game. Him and his tired old mare Rudi.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Jefferies did a job for us and didn't sign all his old mates. He'd come into the grounds bar to speak to fans post match.

Locke is ripping the piss out your club.

Away for a bit of hospitality straight after the game. Him and his tired old mare Rudi.

JJ was fuckin shit for Dunfermline but fair point overall.  

The Hearts meet and greet is money but it's beyond embarrassing. Worse than handing over the main stand to Rangers for their "title party" which is saying something. 

Read the Skacel article the day. 

50% about how he loves the Hearts

35% about how he hates the Hibs

10% about how he's moving to America

5% fairly bland shit about the Rovers

Hearts rejects. 
Fans deserve better.

Any truth that Craig Levein and John Robertson are being inducted into the Raith Rovers Hall of Fame this year?

This Hearts love in is ridiculous.