The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

You might get rid of Locke but the transfer window is closed, so any new manager would have to work with the same players

There is a decent team in there, if it's led, coached and motivated correctly. Locke inherited most of a squad that finished 4th under McKinnon.

All the signs point to him being punted. There's no way he survives that.

As suspected a few weeks ago, he's saddled us with some donkeys though. I think Ryan Stevenson is probably the worst signing we've ever made, not necessarily the worst player we've ever had but he plays just like a man released by part-time Ayr and part-time Dumbarton. Fancy that?

Hopefully we don't see Skacel or him on the park again. Ideally not Brennan either but in fairness he's all we have just now. There's a team in there somewhere that can keep us up, but it's pretty obvious to anyone that Gary Locke can't.

1 minute ago, Paco said:

All the signs point to him being punted. There's no way he survives that.

As suspected a few weeks ago, he's saddled us with some donkeys though. I think Ryan Stevenson is probably the worst signing we've ever made, not necessarily the worst player we've ever had but he plays just like a man released by part-time Ayr and part-time Dumbarton. Fancy that?

Hopefully we don't see Skacel or him on the park again. Ideally not Brennan either but in fairness he's all we have just now. There's a team in there somewhere that can keep us up, but it's pretty obvious to anyone that Gary Locke can't.

Not to mention our own player currently striving to keep Dumbarton above us....

If I was him I'd be struggling to let go as well. Probably got commitments and no promise of another job. I don't even think he's a nice guy or a good guy, just a guy - not a scumbag or a bandit. I just can't hack the Rovers being pish and doomed. No harm to him, I just want better than no wins in fourteen. This hasn't worked and that madness on the park tonight proves all the sensible ideas are all used up. Out with a weird whimper. Time up.