The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think it's now pretty evident (if it wasn't before) the people who are hiring the management team haven't a fucking clue! Young is more interested about walking around with a smile on his face shaking the 6 year old mascots hands than doing any work on match days. Fucking absolute simpleton that he is! Hopefully our emperor will get him to f**k and shove Barry Smith up his arse in the process!

Who would you keep for next year.

Vaughan but he will be off
Davo
Bene 
Robertson
Spence
Furtardo 
Brian

That's about it 

Out of that I’d probably only keep Willis, Robertson and Brian. Vaughan too but doubt he’ll be here.

I was more hopeful about tonight that we would play furtado from the start and try and find a different way through alloa. When smith goes, what happens to easton? Does he stay and just keep charge of the u-20s?

Smith can’t stay, surely. Struggling to think of a player I’d keep outside of Vaughan too, and he’ll be off anyway. Maybe Robertson as he’s decent and a coach too.

What an absolute shambles. When Alloa beat Ayr last week I was reassessing how I’ve looked at this team - they’d been slated virtually all season, and here they were, about to win the title. Nice to see we weren’t all wrong - they are a shower of gutless c***s.

I knew as soon as that team went out we were in the shite then throw away 2 fucking goals into the mix.

I'm amazed Davo never got a red for chinning a few team mates.

Well that's it for another year and surely the end of that team.

Barry Smith has been found wanting time and again yet clings to the same team and tactics.

I genuinely think there's still a chance for Raith (mainly because it's been a bonkers season), but, let's say there's not; what then?
Total clearing of the decks of the squad barring a few and new manager? Go back for McKinnon and see if he can get the players he had at the top of the championship firing again?