The New Raith Rovers Thread

If the part time next season is to be believed it will be a whole new team near enough. 

Do we give it to Easton (if he wants it) and manage our promotion expectations for a few seasons.

Bene mckay Murray (for lb) Watson Matthews robbo Vaughan Berry Court (should have played more this season) and Brian. That's the players that iv seen this season I would be happy to keep.

Eta: davo aswell despite getting sent off tonight.

If Smith is in charge there's not a hope in hell I will be renewing my season ticket! It will be a struggle financially for me either way next season but I won't even make an effort to make it happen with that simpleton in charge!

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Duffy done a good job with morton so I would be happy enough to get him in.

I know a couple of Morton fans and they are not exactly sad that he had left. Apparently the style of football wasn't the best.

I know a couple of Morton fans and they are not exactly sad that he had left. Apparently the style of football wasn't the best.

Won't really take much getting used to then. Give me effective football over style any day at this level!

Just now, mrpaddyx said:

As opposed the delightful stuff currently being served up?

Drawing too many games away from home has cost us this season. This is down to the manager. The players we have were good enough to win more if those away games. 5 defeats all season, only 3 if you don’t count Ayr away. It’s crazy.

But here we are. Staring at another season in League one. Part time and a plastic pitch. Wonderful.