The New Raith Rovers Thread

If somethings happened in training today how would they know it's his ACL so quickly. This is also the same Vaughan who the infamous Dr Keatings told him he was fine to play and be in squad against Dunfermline. Hopefully a lot of bollocks.

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

If somethings happened in training today how would they know it's his ACL so quickly. This is also the same Vaughan who the infamous Dr Keatings told him he was fine to play and be in squad against Dunfermline. Hopefully a lot of bollocks.

To be fair they are just saying potentially. 

I would imagine Vaughan knows when it's bad though.

If it is true I really hope it isn't connected to that injury he went to see the consultant about and that he hasn't been advised badly.

In fairness, Vaughan said before with his most recent ACL up at Forfar he knew straight away what had happened because he's done it twice before. I'll wait for the club to come out and say something or for confirmation in the press. Can only pray it is just a rumour.

Just now, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Rivalry put aside, I really hope it’s not true. Would be devastating to the lad. Such a talented player who would be playing at a higher level, his touch and movement is above this level.

Doing a job on Balwearie road so driving past Starks the now to see if I can see if anything is going on.