The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Considering Mcglynn could hardly talk when asked about Vaughan on Fri night, you'd expect him to give something away in that interview.

That's not to say the interview was filmed afterwards, mind you. 

I expect the interview may have been “filmed” in conjunction with the extensions…perhaps before practice today.

Edited by TxRover

5 minutes ago, Frankly, Mr Shankly said:

Just spare a thought for the lad. If it’s this hard for us, imagine how he’s feeling. Just fucking praying for him.

This exactly. Not even giving a thought to us losing one of our best players and how that will impact the rest of our season, just absolutely gutted for Lewis if this is confirmed. 

23 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

If only there was a supporters director or even a liaison officer with a bit of profile to take these things on and open channels between the club and its lifeblood.

Without being disrespectful, these two positions are occupied by what us young tik tok folks call the older generation. They don’t understand the new wave of social media influence 

19 minutes ago, Paco said:

There was no mention at all of Rovers injuries in the interview, which there normally is.

Unfortunately I think that says all we need to know.

Exactly my thoughts and  was going to post much the same

Edited by Rovers_Lad

21 minutes ago, Paco said:

There was no mention at all of Rovers injuries in the interview, which there normally is.

Unfortunately I think that says all we need to know.

That was my thought as well when I skimmed through the interview. I pray we're over analysing it all but fear not.

Here’s a thought… to prevent going 2 weekends without a game. Is it out the realms to arrange a open door friendly game free to all with donations optional. Donations would no doubt cover running costs, would make up for how last week was managed and a thank you to supporters and most importantly game time for the first team.

Time might be against it but would be a good gesture from the club.