The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just waiting on some season ticket news, I know its early but a lot of other clubs have started punting them. Or are we waiting for some transfer/resigning news to sell them off the back of? 

this is either the Versatile squad player like Liam Dick who will likely be on the bench most weeks Ian Murray was talking about or this is a direct replacement for Spencer and he’s going to be possibly 1 of 3/4 to play that deeper role as I would presume Murray would play Brown and Matthews as the starting 2 

Forest Green confirm Regan Hendry is leaving the club. f**k Messi, mon back home Regan. 

Pleased with McGill signing on, he is exactly the type of player we need in the squad. Versatility, hunger and is competant in the positions he can play. Welcome to the team Scott. Another signing soon too..we are being treated tonight!

Edited by Kooz92

2 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

Forest Green confirm Regan Hendry is leaving the club. f**k Messi, mon back home Regan. 

Pleased with McGill signing on, he is exactly the type of player we need in the squad. Versatility, hunger and is competant in the positions he can play. Welcome to the team Scott. Another signing soon too..owe are being treated tonight!

Is that Ferguson's  blue nose showing

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Is that Ferguson's  blue nose showing

I said the same to a pal about Ferguson taking over. Hendry going on loan when he came in was smart cos I thought it might have an impact. Shambles that it's even in our minds in this day and age that it could be still taking place. Madness.