The New Raith Rovers Thread

59 minutes ago, North West said:

Good luck to Ross County. A club with real pedigree in comparison to you wee guys.

Our top league doesn't need Sunday League type outfits.

Your right that’s why you lads chucked any aspirations of promotion away in oct 😜👍🏻

1 hour ago, North West said:

Good luck to Ross County. A club with real pedigree in comparison to you wee guys.

Dearie me. Is this your best shot?

so why is your didy team there then

Good to see RR get to the playoff final looking forward to watching both games, ticket sales looking healthy, I'd prefer a Rovers win only because it's a fair trip to Dingwall twice a season, hats off to the RC supporters they must do a fair few miles, but may the best team win. Does the area in front of the railway line get used ?

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

Your right that’s why you lads chucked any aspirations of promotion away in oct 😜👍🏻

Would you all just please stop....

2 hours ago, North West said:

Sunday League side that whitewashed your supposedly massive top end of the Scotish game side eh?  If we are shite, your lot most definitely are diahorrea.

24 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Fair play to the lad, despite one of the worst attempts at fishing I’ve seen on this forum he’s got quite a few bites. 

I’ve missed them they have been so irrelevant all season I was hungry and wanted a quick bite👍🏻

*snigger

Away, get yer Buckie,  n gie a bus stop a kickin.......ya .muppet!!

Remember? after yer 5th or was it 4th lampin by RRFC.....took it out on some poor kid?

Your fishing posts display the general intelligence of your dud team and, especislly  the North West troop!!

Just now, Wee Sandy said:

Away, get yer Buckie,  n gie a bus stop a kickin.......ya .muppet!!

Remember? after yer 5th or was it 4th lampin by RRFC.....took it out on some poor kid?

Your fishing posts display the general intelligence of your dud team and, especislly  the North West troop!!

Mind your general wellbeing M8.

No idea why you'd insinuate I had anything to do with an assault on a teenager. Outrageous.