The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Varna Rover said:

and just in case anyone else gets funny ideas. my sole interest is un finding ut who ur nex manager willbe and no other reason

Just be patient, the club only drops a clanger if it states a day and intimates a candidate. It didn't.

FWIW Leven is firmly my preference. 

Just now, The Tiel Burn said:

Just be patient, the club only drops a clanger if it states a day and intimates a candidate. It didn't.

FWIW Leven is firmly my preference. 

yes i am a tad impatient

41 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Maybe Peter Leven is trying to find a loophole in that “must stay in Kirkcaldy” theory you dropped yesterday and pointing out to the board that Kinghorn is closer to Stark’s Park than Dunnikier Estate? 

He getting put up in a caravan?

22 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Are you able to find this? I’ve had a look but can’t see it. Genuinely interested to see what he said. 

sorry no but it was on a courrier barrowman interview.

Just now, Been going too long said:

You know more than us mate , wouldn’t be disappointed with either

just going by the sun who say peter levin is the rovers choice but not in the betting odds whereas tom court is 74 favourite

10 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

who will it be tom court or peter levin

Peter Leven has a house in Newcastle where his wife and kid live and commutes weekly, maybe he'll get a suite in the Dean Park as part of his deal

Broon if he still lives in Dunfermline solves the problem .......... but compo for Murray and him would scupper that one

O'Dea not sure where he lives but would certainly get a few good loans on the back of him getting it

Courts, I'm not sure he'd be a good fit

And Liam can just get to fox

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

Sacks Murray for poor results and performances yet says this "There’s not been a prolonged downturn in results or a team that’s been losing lots of games" 🤔