The New Raith Rovers Thread

WHoever gets the job, after all the stooshie surrounding Murrays sacking and Barwoman's interview, then wee bits in the press, had better be stellar

Edited by lgb61

43 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The Pars will have Murray in charge of them by then and they're bound to beat us!

I don't think even Murray will get a tune out that Dunfermline team, they look rancid.

3 hours ago, Raithie said:

I don't think even Murray will get a tune out that Dunfermline team, they look rancid.

I don't know. Maybe this time Matty Todd really will make a difference when he gets fit.... 

Just now, Varna Rover said:

go reqad it yourself like i did clever uidjit

I did. It doesn't say that. It doesn't say anything like that, much like The Courier didn't have anything about Barrowman insisting the new manager live in Kirkcaldy, despite you claiming otherwise. 

You're actively making this website worse. Please stop. 

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I did. It doesn't say that. It doesn't say anything like that, much like The Courier didn't have anything about Barrowman insisting the new manager live in Kirkcaldy, despite you claiming otherwise. 

You're actively making this website worse. Please stop. 

Cameron and Potter are among the bookmakers’ favourites to take over from Murray on a permanent basis, along with Raith defender Paul Hanlon, ex-Dundee United boss Tam Courts and current Airdrie gaffer Rhys McCabe.

satisfied

Just now, Varna Rover said:

Cameron and Potter are among the bookmakers’ favourites to take over from Murray on a permanent basis, along with Raith defender Paul Hanlon, ex-Dundee United boss Tam Courts and current Airdrie gaffer Rhys McCabe.

satisfied

So it didn't say what you claimed it did then.

1 minute ago, Varna Rover said:

satisfied

Still not satisfied from what you originally said

3 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

satisfied

Thats from an article 9 days ago. https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-rovers-hoping-to-name-new-manager-within-days-after-sacking-ian-murray-says-ceo-andrew-barrowman-4731858 

So essentially the FFP have read a list on a bookies website rather than having any source at Starks.

Next manager markets are notorious for odds changing on the back of a few bets. 

If we all went on to McBookie now and stuck a tenner on McPake we could get him showing as a "bookmakers favourite"