Top Gear

That looks horrific

Top Gear was only ever good when it wasn't anything to do with cars.

Of course, folk will no doubt bang on about "give it a chance before you criticise it" and so forth. No. It's going to be ghastly. Just awful, with no redeeming qualities at all. So like most folk, I'll ignore all of the Amazon series until they go off and do a special. And then I'll watch. And I'll never watch the BBC series. And it'll get cancelled.

As a car nut I liked top gear. It was you're only chance of seeing dream cars getting spanked about race tracks in a top trumps style. Now you tube has that covered that I can't see any new or re formatted version taking off. I will give it a bash more for curiosities sake.

Top Gear was only ever good when it wasn't anything to do with cars.

Of course, folk will no doubt bang on about "give it a chance before you criticise it" and so forth. No. It's going to be ghastly. Just awful, with no redeeming qualities at all. So like most folk, I'll ignore all of the Amazon series until they go off and do a special. And then I'll watch. And I'll never watch the BBC series. And it'll get cancelled.

Tbf I think it was running out of steam anyway.....the final series was just rehashes of previous ideas / challenges. I'm not sure it was even worth trying to reboot it....and really don't see why amazon would waste so much money on something which was so far past its sell by date.

Full line up confirmed, nice to see the German lassie get a role.

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-tv/meet-your-new-top-gear-presenters

This is their official site? I only ask because it was little brother that drove for Jordan GP. Bit embarrassing.

Will be interesting to see how they work the show with such a large team.

This is their official site? I only ask because it was little brother that drove for Jordan GP. Bit embarrassing.

Will be interesting to see how they work the show with such a large team.

Big brother made his debut for the Jordan team in 1991 before he was nicked by Benetton. Only made it about 200 yards before the clutch broke mind!

• 3 months later...