Snow!

xbl

Just now, MONKMAN said:

Respect to the young team in Glasgow green just now, armed with a shovel and a set of steps, sculpting a 10 foot high cock and balls from the snow.

Also seen an impressive snowman will disproportionately large tits.

Mon now. Pics please

Easily more than 6 inches of snow in Linlithgow. Not as deep as 2010 but far, far more than the so-called Beast from the East. It's the perfect type of snow too, dry and fluffy, great fun for sledging, snowballs, or just walking through it. And it's still falling.

I don't understand people who don't like snow, it's incredibly beautiful. 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

DHL boy just at my door, I expected them to patch deliveries today, what a trooper.

Yesterday an absolute c**t of a boy from Yodel just ran up the side of the house and dumped the parcel at the back door no knock at the door or ringing the bell or a fucking card through the letterbox. I only found it when I went to put the bin out later.

9 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Respect to the young team in Glasgow green just now, armed with a shovel and a set of steps, sculpting a 10 foot high cock and balls from the snow.

Also seen an impressive snowman will disproportionately large tits.

Pics or GTF

Have the astonishingly stupid started panic buying milk and bread yet?

Had a truck attempt to get up the street earlier to deliver to the factory. The middle wheels kept spinning and it toom about 10 minutes for the truck to go about 50 meters at most. The driver gave up and reversed out then drove away.

Still an alarming number of cars driving about mind, although none seem to be attempting this street (as it isn't a main road it has quite significant snow cover).

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Have the astonishingly stupid started panic buying milk and bread yet?

Had a truck attempt to get up the street earlier to deliver to the factory. The middle wheels kept spinning and it toom about 10 minutes for the truck to go about 50 meters at most. The driver gave up and reversed out then drove away.

Still an alarming number of cars driving about mind, although none seem to be attempting this street (as it isn't a main road it has quite significant snow cover).

Some have yes.  Plenty colleagues couldn't get into work. We have some staffs cars stranded also. Fun day all round