Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The worst food in the world is mushroom, and not the things that make you think you're being chased by the Smurfs or that your legs are made of Flumps. 

With you on that one. Disgusting things that they are.

Deeboy's picture of his Chinese munchie box reminded me that I had something similar in a food court in a shopping centre on Wednesday while watching a guy have what I think was a heart attack. It started off as though he had something stuck in his throat but when he got carted away by the paramedics half an hour later with an oxygen mask on, IV drip in and still clutching his chest I reckon he'd had a cardiac arrest.

Around an hour later we were in a furniture store buying a bed when the salesman asked how my day had been. When I told him I'd just witnessed a guy having a heart attack he said "I don't think I wanted to hear that". Don't ask then you dick.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Tomorrow I shall be starting a new programme of diet and exercise. I believe it's about the 46th time this year I have done so. I'm currently having beer and crisps for dinner.

Ban beer from the house and cycle to and from the bar if you want one. That will be $50. 

7 hours ago, Firhill Road said:

Chinese food is always an absolute shambles.

Not if you order it right, ie. not a munchie box and from a decent restaurant. A new place opened up in Inverness that advertised Italian food as an option. Ordered an Italian munchie box and got delivered a brown paper bag with over cooked pasta in watery tomato sauce and drenched in melted processed cheddar in it.. There might have been some meat in it but it went straight in the bin.

I used to hate mushrooms, thought they were the spawn of the devil. Love them now. Quite a few things I used to hate that I really enjoy now actually, but that's one of the biggest turnarounds. The texture of them used to make me feel physically sick.