Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You shower then cycle in. How far, unless you cycle like Jean Brodie you'll be minging.

I cycle in and shower at work.
My Avon bought shower gel/deodorant combo may not be to everyone's taste but minging is pushing it.

1 hour ago, Jamaldo said:

Even if I slept in a bit and knew that if I left without a shower that I would make it to work on time, I would still have a shower. f**k going to work without one.

This opens up a new debate though. Do people shower the night before or in the morning?

I do a 13 hour day so I now do both. 

Even if I slept in a bit and knew that if I left without a shower that I would make it to work on time, I would still have a shower. f**k going to work without one.

This opens up a new debate though. Do people shower the night before or in the morning?

My earliest start is 04:20 so am I f**k getting up for a shower on early shift. I generally have a shower the night before when I'm early the next day and in the morning when I'm backshift.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

My earliest start is 04:20 so am I f**k getting up for a shower on early shift. I generally have a shower the night before when I'm early the next day and in the morning when I'm backshift.

Train ticket men are usually bogging anyway.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We arrived in Queenstown in New Zealand today and I've come to the realisation that the first thing I do on arriving in a new country is go for a dump.  Must be a genetic marking my territory type thing. 

More likely your body doesn't want the smack stuffed up there too long.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Queenstown was one of my favourite places i have been to. Are you going to do the Nevis bungee jump?

I do fancy doing it if I get the chance, but I'm worried that i'd shite out of it once I got up there.

My wife has done it and also done the canyon swing and she claims that the swing is better. 

I once worked with a right smelly c**t that shat himself and had to cycle 6 miles home after his shift.

Currently work with a guy who used to run home from Hamilton to Motherwell. He told me he was running home the night before and was caught short and shat himself.

He stopped to clean his arse in a puddle in Strathclyde Park and carried on. Shat himself once again just before getting home. This time whe cleaned himself up with his boxers.

He drives to work now.