Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Piers is the absolute worst c**t, 

IMG_0847.thumb.PNG.cb34f56d9ab68e4784b89b0fca795be8.PNG

First reply: "This is absolutely brilliant. A man who has been involved in hounding troubled celebrities literally to their death, saying how brave he is."

Edited by jagfox99

Enjoy........maybe not this song, but many more for us movers out there....

My dance classes start at 0530 Thai Time, be ready to move (skype & Whatsapp can be contacted the night beforre)) all welcome. Keep your dog on lease!

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

I don't mind Piers Morgan tbh. I don't agree with a lot he says but at least he'll engage in a reasoned debate with people.

Sorry sjc, he is c**t, new word "click bate" that's him, best ignored......seen him on the USA tv, he loved it why bite after bite,

Unfortunately, UK is lost in US media. 

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well it's a matter of opinion if he's correct or not, I just don't see why it caused such controversy.

Don't know why she didn't, only good would have came from it

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

What was so bad about saying Ariana should have gone to visit victims in the hospital?

He couldn't have known what kind of state she was in after what happened. When someone pointed this out he said it didn't matter as she was clearly in a better state than the children who got blown up.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I never read that part. I'm sure Ariana had thought about visiting people in hospital but decided that getting out the country was the best idea.

There's also the thing of causing havoc in the hospitals with fans and the press. The words ignorant and c**t were invented for Piers Morgan.

Ariana has said she will perform a benefit gig for the victims & families, which I think is admirable, although to be fair, a sponsored "kick Piers Morgan in the pus" event would have raised millions.
No-one can say the state of mind that the young performer was in straight after it. Also nice to see that Piers was praising the Queen, who held a fuckin Garden PARTY, the day after (may have been two), let's remember, the Queen has been in this game for 65 years and has scores of advisors telling her the correct reaction. Ariana is a young lassie who was probably really shaken up. I'm sure she'll make a great effort to contact the victims / families, that's if she hasn't already done so. Anyway, rant over. Other than Piers Morgan is a c**t of the highest order! Praising "wife beating mate" Gazza for fighting his demons - f**k the fuckin f**k off.

Just now, Tynieness said:

40th birthday today.

Played Squash this morning and played like a sixty year old.

Just had an Indian for lunch with a couple of Cobra's.

Will open some presents when kids get home and write my resignation for the most stressful job I have ever had.

Hopefully its a decent year.

Happy Birthday mate :-) Welcome aboard your 40's!

12 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

40th birthday today.

Played Squash this morning and played like a sixty year old.

Just had an Indian for lunch with a couple of Cobra's.

Will open some presents when kids get home and write my resignation for the most stressful job I have ever had.

Hopefully its a decent year.

Happy birthday! I keep getting nagged about plans for my 40th next year. Missus has grand visions of a fancy holiday, I'm thinking more sex drugs and alcohol. 

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Enjoy........maybe not this song, but many more for us movers out there....

My dance classes start at 0530 Thai Time, be ready to move (skype & Whatsapp can be contacted the night beforre)) all welcome. Keep your dog on lease!

Didn't realise you could rent dogs

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Business venture?

My brother in law wants to rent mine. He's single and was gobsmacked at the levels of fannymagnetism having a handsome young pup brings when he joined me for a walk recently.