Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just seen an advert for this. Did anyone know this existed? 
5b0bdb15c595d_AirWickVIPooLemonIdol.png.79766a9f2aec1a8299a64bc47e5127a9.png

Aye. Used to be advertised on the radio so bought it for the wife as a joke, the clatty hooer. Trouble is she thought it s great idea! Now I go to the bathroom in the morning and I’m overpowered by the smell of citrus shite. Still catches me unawares sometimes.

13 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just seen two guys in their mid-late 40s wearing identical shorts & t-shirt and identical faded neck and arm tattoos. Utterly bizarre. 

Sure it wasn’t one guy standing next to a mirror?

I just seen an advert for this. Did anyone know this existed? 
5b0bdb15c595d_AirWickVIPooLemonIdol.png.79766a9f2aec1a8299a64bc47e5127a9.png
Yeah, works as well apparently.
Just seen two guys in their mid-late 40s wearing identical shorts & t-shirt and identical faded neck and arm tattoos. Utterly bizarre. 
What the hell were you doing at Ibrox?

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pop it back in and walk it off

I watched a pal do that. It had happened so often that he made it look quite easy.

It was still disgusting.

On the roads this morning approaching a junction. Large black Mercedes in front with diplomat plates (see it most mornings on the school run) rear ended a wee car in front. The two drivers get out...

I’m begging for the diplomat to act all smug and yell “diplomatic immunity” before the other guy whips out a large revolver, shoots him and says “it’s  just been revoked”.

Sadly, both parties appeared to be very amicable about it all. Where’s Danny Glover when you need him?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

On the roads this morning approaching a junction. Large black Mercedes in front with diplomat plates (see it most mornings on the school run) rear ended a wee car in front. The two drivers get out...

I’m begging for the diplomat to act all smug and yell “diplomatic immunity” before the other guy whips out a large revolver, shoots him and says “it’s  just been revoked”.

Sadly, both parties appeared to be very amicable about it all. Where’s Danny Glover when you need him?

He's too old for that shit.

On 29/05/2018 at 19:41, Iminavest said:

A dislocated knee cap is shite!

Done it a few times. First was playing football aged 20, tore the ACL and cracked the kneecap simultaneously. Since then it pops out now and then, most recently when playing on the living room floor with my son. Hurts, but more than the pain is the really odd, alien feeling of something being somewhere it shouldn't. It only pops out for a second, slides straight back in again.