Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Don’t know what is going on with the good folks of PnB this evening but across a couple of threads this has got to be some of the funniest stuff I’ve read on here in ages.

Just me? Oh....

Should see my joke about diving on the Thai cave rescue thread then mate! 8 (EIGHT) positive reactions. Assuming that’s the highest ever.

Guest Moomintroll
Don’t know what is going on with the good folks of PnB this evening but across a couple of threads this has got to be some of the funniest stuff I’ve read on here in ages.

Just me? Oh....
Links or gtf....

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

She's had a hell of a first year or so of married life with you and the baby skiving off in hospital tbf. Doubt many of her mates will be marrying Scotsmen anytime soon.

She has in fairness but she's a Doctor so it's been more like a "busman's holiday" for her.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You never knew about periods before you married?

Nobody ever told me......

27 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Pics?

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1444922303154-1.jpg.b98c6ab6a9ee434dfa5dc1eb8aed8fdc.jpg

It's been a PTTGOMN all tournament but I didn't want to post it for fear of it sounding "bitter" but another good thing about England going home is that we won't have to suffer these fuckwits talking about football who clearly know f**k all about football.

Holly Willoughby demonstrating my point on This Morning by pointing out it was 1-1 at HT last night. And the whole "they've done really well" brigade. Anyone who thinks they've done anything other than OK based on the teams they've faced, know nothing about the game.

And while typing there is some (quite clearly EDL member) fuckwit on the tele petitioning for Southgate to be knighted ffs [emoji38] Get back to watching Tennis ya dickheads.

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's been a PTTGOMN all tournament but I didn't want to post it for fear of it sounding "bitter" but another good thing about England going home is that we won't have to suffer these fuckwits talking about football who clearly know f**k all about football.

Holly Willoughby demonstrating my point on This Morning by pointing out it was 1-1 at HT last night. And the whole "they've done really well" brigade. Anyone who thinks they've done anything other than OK based on the teams they've faced, know nothing about the game.

And while typing there is some (quite clearly EDL member) fuckwit on the tele petitioning for Southgate to be knighted ffs emoji38.png Get back to watching Tennis ya dickheads.

I'm sure Loose Women's post-match assessment today will explain everything in clear detail, and provide  an excellent way forward for the FA.

I'm sure Loose Women's post-match assessment today will explain everything in clear detail, and provide  an excellent way forward for the FA.
A woman in my work has been doing my fucking head in with her pish. Too much to mention but the latest was her posting this monstrosity. My response of "Aye, but women's fitba is shite" was met with "Same game, same rules, 90 minutes". Fucking rage inducing.
IMG-20180711-WA0015.jpg

A woman in my work has been doing my fucking head in with her pish. Too much to mention but the latest was her posting this monstrosity. My response of "Aye, but women's fitba is shite" was met with "Same game, same rules, 90 minutes". Fucking rage inducing.

IMG-20180711-WA0015.thumb.jpg.ce22ff58a30580a59897237fedf6dbd2.jpg

On a similar note, I seen complaints about the men’s World Cup winners getting much more prize money than the women’s. Right, chuck it together and play for it. Winner takes all.

ETA: same game, same rules, same 90 minutes? Yes, fair. Completely different levels of ability though. I have no doubt the best women’s team would beat some men’s teams but the best women’s team doesn’t beat the best men’s teams. Also, I can’t say I’ve enjoyed many of the Cowdenbeath games I’ve seen but I’ve enjoyed watching Barcelona...but it’s the same game etc. so how does that work?

Idiots. Why wouldn't the men get more? Good luck paying women the same wages as guys based on the income of women's football.

Another one that's come to mind was when Hamilton won the F1 (I'm assuming) and when England went through and she wrote in the group chat "A great day for British sport". Trying to tell her Britain weren't in the World Cup was more difficult than it should have been.

Idiots. Why wouldn't the men get more? Good luck paying women the same wages as guys based on the income of women's football.

Another one that's come to mind was when Hamilton won the F1 (I'm assuming) and when England went through and she wrote in the group chat "A great day for British sport". Trying to tell her Britain weren't in the World Cup was more difficult than it should have been.

f**k sake. Block and delete.

This lunchtime:  Realised at the last minute that I was walking through wide open ground at Aberdeen Uni, eating a bit of bakery produce in a seagull hotspot when the undergrads are all off and the place is dead.  Quickly realising that I would have been safer walking through a Grade 5 lightning storm waving a golf club in the air, I turned around to catch one of the scorrie b*****ds mid-swoop in my direction.  Hopefully some do-gooder will give it a Mentos with some Diet Coke to wash it down. 

Ever been in a job where you're instantly 'not feeling it?'

If so, how do you know when/if it's the correct time to leave?

I've been here 2 months but trying to hang on for six then leave (CV purposes). 

Edited by Girth