Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Shovelled 2T of gravel down the side of the house today. Sourcing materials in Japan is an absolute pain in the arse......it's only taken 6 months to find!

IMG_20190301_173227.thumb.jpg.424b0a900de2a44170c844db9d000252.jpg 

Is that where you store the wives? 

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

5c791718b3b34_images(11).jpeg.18645b4b3adc79b4bba7da4b4b8b6d50.jpeg

Like this?

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

“It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth’s dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.”

12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Looks like you stole it from next door.

They don't really do gravel paths or even lawns in their gardens here in Japan. They'll spend infinity sculpting some tree but happily let the rest of the garden look like waste ground!

Strange bunch these Japanese.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Shovelled 2T of gravel down the side of the house today. Sourcing materials in Japan is an absolute pain in the arse......it's only taken 6 months to find!

IMG_20190301_173227.thumb.jpg.424b0a900de2a44170c844db9d000252.jpg 

The Japanese equivalent of Del Boy probably got that gravel from Fukushima..

gravel.png.458532469f4d65468509efb08f34188b.png

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Australia is dropping some heavy hints that it doesn’t want you there.

They'll need to try harder than that - I'm going nowhere. 

In related news, the gentleman who Deontay'd me plead guilty and was fined thousands of dollars. Turns out he is/was highly ranked in the armed forces and was stood down pending his sentencing so don't know if he's lost his job or not. Oh well. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

In related news, the gentleman who Deontay'd me plead guilty and was fined thousands of dollars. Turns out he is/was highly ranked in the armed forces and was stood down pending his sentencing so don't know if he's lost his job or not. Oh well. 

Glad to hear he didn’t get away with it. Australia has an army? 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hope you're getting some compo, and how did he suck iron out of your body, or is that unrelated?

P.S. He was probably high up in catering rather than combat if that helps.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Glad to hear he didn’t get away with it. Australia has an army? 

I remember a couple of British soldiers died from heat exhaustion while training on the Brecon Beacons a few years back - made me wonder what sort of training the chaps here get. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hope you're getting some compo, and how did he suck iron out of your body, or is that unrelated?

P.S. He was probably high up in catering rather than combat if that helps.

I can apply for compo now that he's been found guilty however no amount of money can remove the 2 inch crescent scar below my eye and restore my once beautiful features. I wasn't sure how noticeable it was until the only guy at work who didn't know about it returned from holiday and gently asked "FUCKING HELL, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?"

I'm being deliberately vague but I know what his position in the forces was and I can only assume it's one of the best paying positions going. Looks like they may have to train someone else to become a killing machine. 

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I remember a couple of British soldiers died from heat exhaustion while training on the Brecon Beacons a few years back - made me wonder what sort of training the chaps here get. 

I can apply for compo now that he's been found guilty however no amount of money can remove the 2 inch crescent scar below my eye and restore my once beautiful features. I wasn't sure how noticeable it was until the only guy at work who didn't know about it returned from holiday and gently asked "FUCKING HELL, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?"

I'm being deliberately vague but I know what his position in the forces was and I can only assume it's one of the best paying positions going. Looks like they may have to train someone else to become a killing machine. 

Hopefully they train the new guy better if you only ended up with a two inch scar

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

As in every field of work the best paid people are office boys. Although in this case I hope it was a special forces assassin to protect your virility.