Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm visiting a new bit at work today and I'm surrounded by totally unfamiliar faces - a guy walked in and my immediate thought was he's Blue Nosed to f'ck.

He's now been sitting talking utter shite about 'Rangers' for about half an hour, think it was the overly-confident way he swaggered his chubby frame across the room that gave him away.

(It's like sitting within earshot of a talking Daily Record)

I'm visiting a new bit at work today and I'm surrounded by totally unfamiliar faces - a guy walked in and my immediate thought was he's Blue Nosed to f'ck.
He's now been sitting talking utter shite about 'Rangers' for about half an hour, think it was the overly-confident way he swaggered his chubby frame across the room that gave him away.

(It's like sitting within earshot of a talking Daily Record)
Just tell him that The Rangers are deid mate, get up and move to a different table.

11 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Why have you got two different shoes on asks the wife? So it seems I've been cutting about like this for a couple of hours and that includes going to the shop for a paper. To be fair they are quite similar 

IMG_20190714_151536_367.jpg

Apart from the light and dark bits 🤣

Why have you got two different shoes on asks the wife? So it seems I've been cutting about like this for a couple of hours and that includes going to the shop for a paper. To be fair they are quite similar 
IMG_20190714_151536_367.thumb.jpg.c873f758321ff89244ef77f1e17c2fed.jpg
Having no socks on is much worse than having the wrong shoes on. Especially if its for more than about 30 seconds

29 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Like Shirley Bassey on the Morecambe and Wise show.

1 hour ago, Mr Pikey said:

I genuinely wonder how some P&B posters go through a day without submitting themselves for the  Darwin awards.

I have just spent half an hour looking for a set of keys that were in my pocket.

IMG_20190714_151536_367.thumb.jpg.c873f758321ff89244ef77f1e17c2fed.jpg

“Quite similar” in that they are both shoes?

There's a spare bed in my care home just now. Send her in, she sounds fun. 

Seriously though, I hope she's being well cared for. 

Went to see Midsommar last night and the nazi/sex/folk music/death cult had a fairly no-nonsense way of dealing with folk when they reached 72.

7 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

OFTW.

15 hours ago, GordonD said:

Sad thing is, he has another pair just like them.

10 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

How do you know that ? 

Actually that's a very valid point. He might have nicked those from a display outside a shoe shop.