Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Shandon Par said:

We've both had a lucky escape. I cycled through the area yesterday afternoon where the barefooted shirtless man in the earlier post was running about. 

Should think yourself lucky he didn't climb on top of your bike and jump around a bit.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

On walking back from a couple of beers in my parents garden last night a group of young whippersnappers were walking the opposite way. One of them marched right in front of me and shouted "WAN HET" at me. I rather nervously smiled and walked on and the lads went their way (back to Yoker, I believe). I spent the rest of the walk wondering what wan het meant. Any ideas?

When I was a kid, there was a certain type who would, upon walking past a smaller boy, suddenly bend down until their faces almost met and shout "MUHHHH!" in the hopes of getting them to flinch. Which of course, they always did.

A curiously large number of those types ended up in the army. Brave boys all, gawd bless 'em.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We've both had a lucky escape. I cycled through the area yesterday afternoon where the barefooted shirtless man in the earlier post was running about. 

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Should think yourself lucky he didn't climb on top of your bike and jump around a bit.

The bike wouldn't have been stopped at a red traffic light.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you can get over the somewhat worrying eye deformation, I think I get better looking with time. 

9087FFB3-8C4C-4A2C-9C7D-F57FE133F248.jpeg

Waking up from the drug induced coma (which she administered), this was the sight that welcomed me.

Went to cut my hair earlier. 

Sadly forgot to put the guard on and only realised after my first pass through a side.

End result is that I've had to go 0 all over.

Meh. It grows back quick enough.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Went to cut my hair earlier. 

Sadly forgot to put the guard on and only realised after my first pass through a side.

End result is that I've had to go 0 all over.

Meh. It grows back quick enough.

Friend of mine sent me a picture after he got his done by a family member and it's growing in faster at the sides; he's got a bit of a Krusty the Clown look going on.

Saying that - I'm in fairly urgent need of getting mine done tbf, it's more or less at Jim Carey in Ace Ventura levels of ridiculousness.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely