Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Why would it be incorrect? I think you count the number of seconds, 4 or 5 is 1 mile due to the speed that sound travels.

For example, 15 seconds might be roughly 3 miles away and @Bairnardo 's was in his kitchen.

Sorry if I hadn't explained properly. They suggested 1 second = 1 mile away

Edited by Am Featha Taigh Nan Clach

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Wood

Screenshot_20230708_211553_Reddit.jpg.b556a9fb3070e0ca4691dc34ac706988.jpg

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

In days of old, when men were bold, and women were not invented.

Men bored holes in telegraph poles and had to be contented.

Splinter minter.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They took advice from @TxRover.

I told them to build it smack next to the plant…

…but it does get me wondering if the SFA/SPFL have a team catastrophe plan like many major sports? You know, a way for the other teams to contribute a couple of starting players to a team that’s been decimated due to an incident. (Or maybe they just get assigned to League Two?)

I occasionally like to shave my body hair*, that being everywhere I can reach except my facial and head hair. I do this 2 or 3 times a year. It feels pretty nice.

*Using an electric razor. Haven't yet done a full manual shave. Also yes, I only trim the pubes, not remove them entirely (I'm far too scared to shave the bag that close).

On 06/07/2023 at 19:58, JamesP_81 said:

Will moan like f*ck if she finds any trace of stubble in the sink after I've had a shave yet me having to cut this off the vacuum roller with a Stanley blade to get it to work is met with a shrug and a laugh.IMG-20230705-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.6c6dd06e9df2c8df70473484c61bddb6.jpeg

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I occasionally like to shave my body hair*, that being everywhere I can reach except my facial and head hair. I do this 2 or 3 times a year. It feels pretty nice.

*Using an electric razor. Haven't yet done a full manual shave. Also yes, I only trim the pubes, not remove them entirely (I'm far too scared to shave the bag that close).

10 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I find it hard to believe that took 3 hours of prep, unless you are including the time it took you to drive to the shop to buy all the ingredients, assuming it was a 2.5 hour round trip...

Two hours dough proofing.

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

I told them to build it smack next to the plant…

…but it does get me wondering if the SFA/SPFL have a team catastrophe plan like many major sports? You know, a way for the other teams to contribute a couple of starting players to a team that’s been decimated due to an incident. (Or maybe they just get assigned to League Two?)

Rangers B will take the place of any decimated, tragically indisposed club.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Get waxed. A young lady will gently massage talc on you, then rip every hair on your body out with molten lava.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I think this is one instance where the Pics or GTF rule can be overlooked.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Get waxed. A young lady will gently massage talc on you, then rip every hair on your body out with molten lava.

I was 18 years old and was going to ibiza so used sunbeds for a while before going. The women in the sunbed shop were absolutely gorgeous. I witnessed a man leave sheepishly, apologising profusely. I'd been going there a while so I asked Anya what he was saying sorry for. She explained she had to ask him to leave as he booked three fortnightly slots to have his arsehole waxed and this was his second visit. Something along the lines of she done the full lot first week as he was a new customer but she'll just refund him because she couldn't stand there and wax a man with a full stonk on moaning his face off.

What a glorious time to be alive.

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I was 18 years old and was going to ibiza so used sunbeds for a while before going. The women in the sunbed shop were absolutely gorgeous. I witnessed a man leave sheepishly, apologising profusely. I'd been going there a while so I asked Anya what he was saying sorry for. She explained she had to ask him to leave as he booked three fortnightly slots to have his arsehole waxed and this was his second visit. Something along the lines of she done the full lot first week as he was a new customer but she'll just refund him because she couldn't stand there and wax a man with a full stonk on moaning his face off.

What a glorious time to be alive.

It's not a pleasant experience in all honesty, but the first time is horrendous. I get upper body only a few times a year. The thought of that sort of pain in my nether regions is not a turn on.