Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

My mate got a letter from HMRC saying he owed them £1600. They whipped his next wage. They've sent him a letter saying they owe him £3000 and he will have in in 6 to 10 weeks. 

That money is just resting in their account... 

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Which P&Bers could this apply to

Just the one? Reddit used to be packed with them. The busiest subReddits used to revolve around scantily-clad tweens and covert upskirt pictures, with the site owners working directly with the sex offenders who ran them rather than shutting them down.

Yeah yeah, according to a mate.

On 21/09/2023 at 17:43, Bairnardo said:

Knocked in a no bad midweeker for dinner aswell tonight. Honey and 5 spice roasted duck, pickled pak choy and cucumber salad, fried sesame and soy noodles 

Eta.... As ever, my "plating skills" would see me punted off Masterchef with the folk that chuck in a overcooked toad in the hole

20230921_171508.jpg

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Since Saturday morning I have done in excess of 20 shites. Think its safe to say I have some sort of food poisoning. 

🤔🤔