Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

Mary Hinge is an absolute classic, but there's a whole subgenre of bizarre Christian albums. Here's a few: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/25_weirdest_christian_music_album_covers.html

43961_T6ymvr8jRq3gh-br_26917.jpg

That's talented lad Bernard Cribbins wearing the glasses. Although his 'Jings, Cribbins, Help ma Goad' is a classic of the genre.

9 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Chicks with glasses getting all the action.

Loretta Fudge kens exactly what she's doing, judging by that expression. Phwoar.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

One of my all time desires is to be in a wee 'pen' with a load of golden retriever puppies (although would accept puppies of almost any breed*) and to play with and pet/stroke them for at least an hour.

*Except the wee pishy rat type dogs like chihuahuas etc...

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Worried that you're never getting on the housing ladder in this post-Truss hellscape? Well, be sure to check out The High Performance Podcast for top tips, like selling your Porsche when you can't afford to put down your first deposit!

I don’t mind Gordon Ramsay and his kitchen nightmares programmes are a guilty pleasure of mine. 

When I listened to this earlier he genuinely came across as an idiot though

Has anyone who is "self made" or "pulled themselves up by the bootstraps" ever actually managed to articulate any of it without coming across as a total fanny? 

Imagine going public with an admission that you needed someone to tell you that owning a 911 but not a home to live in is misplaced priority.....

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Has anyone who is "self made" or "pulled themselves up by the bootstraps" ever actually managed to articulate any of it without coming across as a total fanny? 

The only one I can think of is Norman Tebbit. 

On 20/10/2023 at 17:57, thomas said:

In a pub in Paisley and it's full of Gaelic choirs, it has to be one of the best atmospheres I've ever witnessed in a pub.

We were in Paisley from Thursday until Saturday morning. Great atmosphere and friendly competition. The massed choirs on the Saturday morning in front of the Town Hall was excellent too.

On 22/10/2023 at 02:03, DA Baracus said:

One of my all time desires is to be in a wee 'pen' with a load of golden retriever puppies (although would accept puppies of almost any breed*) and to play with and pet/stroke them for at least an hour.

Take yourself on a wee holiday to Minehead in Somerset and grab a couple of hours at the Golden Retriever Experience. Sounds marvellous tbqhwy.

On 22/10/2023 at 02:03, DA Baracus said:

Start a puppy farm.