Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

47 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

i'm probably  the hardest man on this website,. TBH, nae c**t stepping up, to get the shoein, as expected.

f**k off, have great weekend, see you all, when you collect your minerals. Uncle Slip

image.png.77df63cb85b0fb9a18d497244afb979f.png

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

i'm probably  the hardest man on this website,. TBH, nae c**t stepping up, to get the shoein, as expected.

f**k off, have great weekend, see you all, when you collect your minerals. Uncle Slip

I only recognise one Kariya in this hoose

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

"Probably"

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

John Ratzenberger was born in 1947, making him 35 at the start of Cheers.

TBH, he didn't look that much older in 2023

t_e43606f3549a420b9c113d823df7efbd_name_

Classic Cliff 

IMG_1163.jpeg

Just got a chippy for my tea, living the glamorous life and that...
Anyhow, guy at the counter was bagging up a Deliveroo order of  three fish suppers, two sausage suppers a steak pie supper and a single pizza crunch, he promptly wrapped and bagged the lot up, handing it to the delivery guy giving him the receipt with the address etc....... without putting a single bit of salt and vinegar, any sauce or condiment at all on it....which clearly they would have requested, nobody gets all that from a chip shop with f**k all on it, lazy ignorant p***k, I'd have hit the roof if that had been sent to my house like that after spending the best part of fifty fucking quid !

28 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Anyhow, guy at the counter was bagging up a Deliveroo order of  three fish suppers, two sausage suppers a steak pie supper and a single pizza crunch, he promptly wrapped and bagged the lot up, handing it to the delivery guy giving him the receipt with the address etc....... without putting a single bit of salt and vinegar, any sauce or condiment at all on it....which clearly they would have requested, nobody gets all that from a chip shop with f**k all on it, lazy ignorant p***k, I'd have hit the roof if that had been sent to my house like that after spending the best part of fifty fucking quid !

You want sauce/vinegar and salt get off your fat ass and go to the chippie instead of getting some dangerous cycling w****r to knock over pedestrians on the way to delivering your food. 

I'm surprised they didn't get any "special sauce" on their order. "It's tartar, honest"

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Surely you would have the relevant condiments in the house? Saves on being over/under condiminited and ending up with a soggy chippy 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

You want sauce/vinegar and salt get off your fat ass and go to the chippie instead of getting some dangerous cycling w****r to knock over pedestrians on the way to delivering your food. 

I'm surprised they didn't get any "special sauce" on their order. "It's tartar, honest"

Poor show from you Tam

8 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Surely you would have the relevant condiments in the house? Saves on being over/under condiminited and ending up with a soggy chippy 

The sort of people who do that make their own rice when ordering a Chinese takeaway...